New Bonus Event: Legends PvE Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 1
  2. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

Well there goes my sleep for the upcoming week. Thank you for this! Time to get these feats done.
    • Like x 2
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

I know, right? I feel the same exact way, I counted how many runs I have left in total to complete the rest of the feats I have and it's 240! I'm totally finishing all feats this week :D
    • Like x 3
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

Me after the first 50 runs.
    [IMG]

I'm not even going to do daily missions, event, alerts nor raids (maybe on the last day before weekly reset but I doubt it after 300 lpve runs lol).
    • Like x 3
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I'll be surprised if they don't sell a token like the merits for a certain amount of say for example the first 250 of each category for $19.99 or something or even just 250 total added to wut u have.
    • Like x 1
  6. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Very nice freebie but honestly... I would like to just buy them along with PVP feats off the marketplace. Create a coin and take my money and just concentrate on normal PVE.

I think you should just reduce the feat grind 10 fold in general for LPVE/PVP.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

8. Magnificent Loyal Player

[IMG]
  9. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

The pvp feats were already nerfed they used to be 500 each map. They really don't need a nerf or token. Lpve is a total different beast. I really don't see the need for something really easy to get.
  10. Hurtyman Active Player

I think it's nice you're deigning to give us some bonuses on LPVE, but if you were actually interested in maintaining interest you would give us new characters, and more than 13 frickin' alerts. You have a whole array of solos, duos and alerts and raids you could be using. Even if you just stuck to alerts, there have to be better ones than Paradox Wave and Bludhaven. When do we get characters like Vandal Savage, Cyborg, Firestorm, Damian Wayne, or Booster frickin' Gold?

This week is all very nice, but beyond helping out friends get feats, I'm not interested, and will put this rant back until the next time you have LPVE week.
    • Like x 2
  11. yungmunk New Player

Very nice! I've been wanting a better reason to get into some more legends pve instances.
    • Like x 1
  12. Hurtyman Active Player

Probably so, but then again the last new legend was TV version Supergirl. I'm pretty confident I'm going to close out all those pointless grind feats this week, and that's all right as far as it goes. I get that LVPE may not be everyone's cup of tea, and that's fine, but I enjoyed it until I had helped out the last leaguemate who needed Green Arrow to get the combo feat. I'm just saying the devs have been squandering the opportunity to make the game rich by leveraging old content for years now.
    • Like x 2
  13. AV Loyal Player

I'm always hoping Arkham Asylum will go live and actually be working. Popped up a few times but still in its bugged out state.
  14. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Well 10X credit is very generous and I really appreciate it. I have been waiting a long long long time for something like this. I will say though that even with this generous bonus some of the feats still need to be knocked down. I mean 750 runs per family is just way to much. I hope we can scale them down slightly and do more bonus credits like this in the future.
    • Like x 2
  15. Starblast Well-Known Player

Does this mean you can play for example on of the maps over and over until you get the team match up without resetting? and in regards to what Aerith said above...i do think in past episodes some of the older content like "kill 250 or whatever" as a weekly should be toned down to like 50. cuz if ur gearing up etc. and new then that gets old. this is partially why i do enjoy BOP open world cuz you can get the dailies done pretty fast while waiting to form a group or your queue to pop. But this does sound good!
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

Υes.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lara Committed Player

Nice! Hopefully "Legendary Batman"
  18. POS New Player

I need feats this great way to get them accomplished... TYVM!!!
  19. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Just wanted to give credit to where credits due... Ty so much mepps!
    • Like x 1
  20. TinoDadzz Active Player

Mepps there are already people hacking Legends PVE

What are you doing about these people???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.