New Batman Game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Kanniu, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Kanniu Well-Known Player

So new batman game being revealed tomorrow lol :O
    Expectations?
  2. The Jeff Well-Known Player

I saw a sneak peak at the end cutscene for the game. In it, a despondent Bruce sheds the suit for a therapy chair and medication. After getting his psychological issues in check, he turns the vast resources of Wayne Enterprises towards healing Gotham. His new investment in infrastructure and sustainable jobs takes many people from thug to employee, replacing petty crimes with a paycheck. Now employed, former henchmen no longer work for the arch criminals. With a lack of goons to support them the arch criminals of Gotham are forced to end their evil ways.

Joker opens up a string of successful arcades and amusement parks
    Penguin becomes a philanthropist, heading a foundation that helps bring many endangered species of avians back from the brink of extinction. He also returns to politics, successfully running for mayor and eventually the senate, where he becomes a champion of environmental issues.
    Mr. Freeze returns to his old job and is responsible for numerous breakthroughs in medical science
    Bane goes into rehab for his venom addiction and becomes an addiction counselor, helping many junkies go on to better lives
    The Riddler becomes a successful author of children's puzzle books
    Selina Kyle marries Bruce and never steals again
    Poison Ivy becomes chair of an international rain forest preservation society

Bruce and Selina open up a new medical center specializing in trauma to help the many victims of Batman's "I don't kill but I'll beat you until you need a wheelchair and eat through a tube for the rest of your life" policy. Bruce makes it his goal to personally apologize to everyone he permanently injured.

Gotham becomes a shining beacon for cities across the world, ushering in a new age of prosperity for many urban locales.

:)
  3. Eve YouTuber

Reveal trailer:

Gameplay: