New Auras Idea! DEVS please read this !!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Greetings everyone ! I'm really thankful for all the hard work the devs are putting in making awesome auras but if possible , I would like them to make these .

Since DC gave the permission for DCUO to have green auras and to have lantern symbols, is it possible to make a " sticking body" aura ? Like the lantern have in the game ? They don't have an aura like us, their aura it's like a line sticking to the body.

I would love to see it coming to the game Plus Lanterns iconic styles like ( gloves , Boots , etc)

Thank you for taking the time and reading this! Have a blessed day!
    • Like x 1
  2. Magician Dedicated Player

I definitely hope for more revolutionary auras. Such as electricity bolts and realistic flames or more "smoky" smoke auras. I support more creative aura ideas :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Rage would have a like red aura, I would hope. It would be cool if all powers had an aura that you could equip or not in "accessories" but no one else could get (ex. Ice having a snowy aura that was not tradeable, not sellable, or even account bound yet you could choose to unequip it if you like).
    • Like x 1
  4. Magician Dedicated Player

Here's a question: What kind of aura would you give a sorcery user?
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

U know the thingy that u guys have around your body when u cast something ? That would look cool if it would stay
  6. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

or just make a aura with a bunch of different color sigil's around the character
    • Like x 1