Livestream New Atomic Powers Revealed! Tune in October 13 at Noon PT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Harlequin Devoted Player

Well played, sir.
    • Like x 3
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

The time has come!!!! I've not been this excited about a new power at all .. The gif in my sig what's funny when I saw that gif and the way those lines pull towards him y immediate thought was i wonder if this is a pull move now that they showed the info on a specific moe I wonder if Thst move is connected to the gif ...

Right now we don't know if it's a full on combo power (which I hope) or if it's a 12345 power with a combo in it or if it's a dot power with a combo

If it is a combo we don know what it will be likewi it beike after shocks? Will it be a chaining combo like hl will it be like rage or celestial

All these questions I can't wait to see answered

It's bitter sweet as cool as its gonna be to have Sj on there for her first power reveal I am gonna miss spytles over excitement and comedic way to sell and deliver a new powe

SJ is gonna do great tho I'm sure
    • Like x 1
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Mepps seriously lol when you switch in to a troll power :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

You clearly misread my post. I said people in the chat will be like show the tank side, and they will spam it. Devs will go over all the powers, show how the dps side works for about 20 minutes and then go over the tank side for 2 minutes and people will be pissed.
  5. Bruisa New Player

Can't wait to see this :):D
  6. Dogico Loyal Player

I'm actually hoping it does have an aftershock-style AM; Atomic can be the power Earth was supposed to be. Never been this excited for a power reveal.
    • Like x 2
  7. Absolix Loyal Player

Captain Atom and Major Force are the inspired bys for Quantum, not Atomic.

We do know that the hero inspired by for Atomic is Firestorm.
    • Like x 1
  8. MyrVell Committed Player

I just hope it has a decent tanking mechanic.
  9. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

So, um, do you guys think that this will be better than quantum ?

I've been thinking about changing to quantum (sick and tired of earth), but now ... idk what to choose :c
  10. Ghostof91 New Player

I know, which was why I implied to prove your point the Dps, Dps, Dps than comes the role, did we forget something? It's a bit stale I guess.:p
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

It will because it's tank and involves shape shifting.
  12. Cyberpunk2077 Well-Known Player

So might based power-set with combos? I thought Atomic was going to introduce a new mechanic...
    Well as long as it is something other than mind numbing AMs we have right now I'll be happy.
    This is the last thing I'm looking forward to before I decide to move on. Don't screw it up guys!
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Where did you get that it would have shape shifting

We are still not sure what type of peer it is
  14. Veritech Loyal Player

It is a forum assumption based off the 'transfigure' power listed in the regenerative shielding mod description.

Another Atomic bone
    • Like x 1
  15. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Well at least I saved some money.

The mechanic sounds unique though.
    • Like x 1
  16. Ghostof91 New Player

Molecule manipulation, always have some type of appearance alteration, we may just get our first Shapeshifting Tank.
  17. LittleToys New Player

Yea what version of firestorm are you thinking? His powers have changed alot over the years. Also the firestorm power could be on one tree and size effects on the other.

Most recent firestorm I have seen uses alot of fire and explosions, so could just be fire. Old firestorm could turn anything into anything. So superman turns into ice falls to the ground and shatters, yea so they nerfed him.
    • Like x 1
  18. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Is it still going to be a tank power? If it is EXCITEMENT GROWING!!! lol
    • Like x 1
  19. disableddad New Player

It needs to come out now. I need a new toon. Please hurry up, but get it right the first time. Please
  20. Triple Draw Level 30

New power. Yay. Still cant buy munitions from the steam. And I think new powers should be on sale with power change token or whatever it called.