Livestream New Atomic Powers Revealed! Tune in October 13 at Noon PT!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 9, 2015.

1. DJtanner New Player

Atomic = Fire + Quantum? Self heals AND decent DoT?
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

There will be combos included from the leak, but it does has it's strange resemblance to Fire, guess we will have to see next week.:rolleyes:
  3. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Its combos seem similar to earth, imo. Like aftershocks that can keep going and going.
    • Like x 1
  4. Natimorto New Player

plz just dont make something like rage crash again
  5. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Can't wait for Atomic!!!!! :D

Also I noticed how Mepps use the orange color for Atomic. Appropriate color. I want it orange too.
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

After about 30 minutes of people asking to see the tank side they'll spend about 2 minutes and then end the stream just like every other time when it comes to the support side of a power.
    • Like x 1
  7. Plastic.dcuo New Player

If it doesn't have an AOE heal that heals NPCs, like Savage Growth, then it's a fail.
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

You do know it's a tank right.:p
    • Like x 6
  9. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Wow, so it's going to be a combo power? Or is that like Quantum's 1-off combo? :D
  10. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Well, with rage they showed its tank side. I mean, they didn't go through all powers, they just explained the mechanics, but yet, it's just a preview, not a detailed review of the power.
    If you're gonna say that with munitions they showed much more DPS, I can't argue, but controller is the only role that has ALMOST no difference from one power to another. All have controlling and power regeneration moves, so there wasn't any new mechanic regarding controlling.
    • Like x 1
  11. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    All Praise to Mepps
    Bringing sence and peace to the online community since time immemorial!
    • Like x 3
  12. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

In order to better test the tank mechanic can all three of you queue up for an alert with a troller and healer to test mechanics.
  13. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

lol
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

Show the Tank side, show the tank side, show the tank side.....No but seriously.........show the tank side......I'm not kidding......show the tank side........show the tank side............ WTH, they spent 20 minutes discussing dps and then talk about the tank side for 2 minutes.

That better not be how the livestream goes.
    • Like x 1
  15. Veritech Loyal Player

It better not have an aftershock style AM. That would be a real open palm forceful connection to the face for earth fans ;)
  16. Ghostof91 New Player

Ok, I tell you what Mr. DPS, I hate Dpsing sometimes but I love it some times as well do you like DPSing? Because DPSing is so amazing, so what role are you again?:oops:
  17. LittleToys New Player

So far we have no idea of what the power will actually be. Is it going to be like The Atom or just some guy with an axe? Growth/shrinking awesome cool. Otherwise just Captain Atom/Major Force.
  18. Ghostof91 New Player

Mepps has said that this Power will expands the game, so shrinking and Growth mind blown.:eek:
  19. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

I don't care how the power is going to be. I have faith that the devs worked hard on it and they wouldn't simply copy another tank power and change its visual efffects. I know they're bringing something awesome!
    I'm really excited about this power :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Magmaflash Well-Known Player

Now FIRESTORM has arrived at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2