New Artifacts Ranks & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW ARTIFACT RANKS

Artifacts can now increase to rank 120, for greater stats and better effects. The new maximum rank applies to ALL existing (and future) Artifacts.

Looking for a new Artifact? Visit John Constantine in your Headquarters to browse your options. Also make sure you have completed "Artifacts: Oblivion Bar," the Artifacts introductory event.

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: LEVEL 120 CATALYST PACK

Okay, so you're NOT just starting out on Artifacts. You have Nth Metal ready to go and your Rank 100 Artifact is quickly narrowing in on Rank 120. Skip the catalyst grind and go right for the prize with the Level 120 Catalyst Pack, a full set of catalysts needed for the 120 Breakthrough. Now available in the in-game Marketplace for 1750 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash.

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: ENHANCED SPEED-FORCE SPECTRUM SUIT

Finally, we're rounding out today's update with a new and upgraded style set directly on the Marketplace. The Enhanced Speed-Force Spectrum suit is inspired by The Flash and is an improved version of one of our earliest styles. You may have seen this suit during Flash Appreciation Week 2018, where all players could claim one suit for free. Want more? You got it. Reminder, this is a style-only suit and it is claimable on all of your characters.

[IMG]

The full Enhanced Speed-Force Spectrum 2018 suit is now available in the in-game Marketplace for 600 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash.
    • Like x 20
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding \o/
  3. Vagrant Committed Player

Would probably be a good idea to add the Batman Spectrum suit in there as well for those who missed it, would also be a good way to get some money!
    • Like x 10
  4. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

Are the new catalysts supposed to be dropping now mepps???
    I have ran the duo, the alert and the raid and didn't receive any catalysts from thos specific instances
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They are supposed to be dropping. We are following up on similar reports.
    • Like x 4
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

The Rank 120 bonus for the Soul Tap is great, but the Might of Urgrund one is very underwhelming. I’ll be ranking up Soul Tap first for sure.
    • Like x 1
  7. TRIXTA00001 Well-Known Player

Thanks mepps
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Please tell me this is the start of a new trend!!
    • Like x 6
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I don't think the instances even got updated to drop the catalysts, usually the description will say, this catalyst drops here. No descriptions on all 3 that it drops
    • Like x 1
  10. SmokeyBear Active Player

:( sadly they are not dropping
  11. Nanight New Player

Always nice to get stronger. We will be one shoting boses again in no time, for those who liked that sought of thing lol. Seriously though this is good for the community we can help others want to or not and It actually helps us. Now If we can only figure out how to get people the feats without bulldozing through the instances.
  12. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I hope MP styles are a THING.. I hope LEGENDARY members CONTINUE to get these styles as rewards for being a member for FREE in the future, while non members will have to spend MP cash.. That should help BOOST and encourage people to stay as a LEGENDARY.
    • Like x 2
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I like the way they handled this. One suit free for one toon for members. If you want it redeemable on all toons, pick it up from the MP. Very nicely done in a way that feels good to players and benefits the devs too.
    • Like x 3
  14. Holistic Gaming New Player

Whatever. Look, it is too soon. You need to slow down these silly little releases. Of course the paid for fanboi's are embarrassing. How about you do something useful like make all the Nth metal account bound, or even better yet, brokerable. Of course you ought to be doing the same with the essences etc. So meh.
  15. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The level 120 catalyst pack and the enhanced speed force spectrum suit are not in the Loyalty vendor...At least not on USPS. I can't speak for Xbox or EUPS.
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

So what’s the deal here ? Will they drop tomorrow ?
    • Like x 1
  17. GothamKnight38 Active Player

So Mepps what is eventually going to happen to all the Time Capsules?
    How will players be able to get all the old styles and collection pieces say from the Future crusader days?
    Eventually players who have saved these capsules from the first days will run out.
    My suggestion is place all old capsules on The Time and Space vendor for Quarks but they must be unlocked capsules.
    Wouldn't be favor to pay Quarks for old capsules and then still waste a stabilizer to open them.
    Make it more interesting and update the old styles and emblems where we will get Enhanced Future Crusader plans and Enhanced Lantern Corp Emblem plans. If you think about it you know this will work!
    • Like x 1
  18. timetracker2643 Active Player

OK, just wondering, when is this going to hit the Loyalty Vendor for the PSN folks, considering the Market Place on the PSN doesn't work the same way as the PC side where we don't happen to get DBC/MPC on the PSN side, usually everything that we have on the PSN side is in the Loyalty Vendor in each of the Safe Houses, however when I looked for the suit there, it wasn't there. I look on the Market Place (which mind you at times is either hard to get into requiring a relog into the game, or it's failing to start up as soon as you log in, major bugs right there), and I see it right there, costing what you said that it was going to cost, but I would like to know when it would end up on the Loyalty Vendor please. Thanks.
  19. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

As a long time player/legendary subscriber/buyer of items on the marketplace, huge thanks for putting thus suit on the Marketplace for purchase.

[IMG]

I hope to see this title in many more announcements moving forward
    "NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE"
    • Like x 3
  20. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Just remember the more we thumbs up good ideas, the more the devs will listen.. This thread should have over 100 likes. Who wouldnt want to see Styles in MP??? We've been asking for these things since DAY 1.. We can FINALLY KILL TC if we voice our opinion and thumbs up great ideas...
    • Like x 1