New Artifacts Listed On Testing Feedback

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FoolsFire, Nov 15, 2019.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  2. AV Loyal Player

If we don't get a 4th slot, odds of me caring enough to spend money are pretty slim... And if they make them broken good compared to existing artifacts, that applies doubly so.
  3. Kaminuse Active Player

I feel like players will just pass by if we don’t get the fourth artifact slot, since the most amazings effects on new artifacts are locked in rank 200.
    • Like x 2
  4. Raven Roth Committed Player

*Sigh*

*Pulls out wallet*
    • Like x 1
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

But a 4th artifact slot means you have to start at 0. Keeping three means you start one rank back. 200 is a lot more attainable from 180 or 160 or whatever than 0.

I've never been for a 4th artifact slot. Why not ten artifact slots so you get to practically have them all for your role! SMH...
    • Like x 2
  6. Rainnifer Committed Player

I personally wish they just didn't make more artifacts. I hate having to pick and choose what to use especially after putting so much work into my existing ones. A 4th slot will make that slightly easier, I can just pickup the new artifact that interests me instead of sacrificing a past one I already like and worrying that I might regret it.
    • Like x 4
  7. Kaminuse Active Player

Agree, it’s cheap maintain three artifacts up in higher levels especially when the new ones comes out and you just trade one for another (in most cases).
    I’m completely comfortable with three slots, but a fourth slot will just give me a ‘safe’ choice to level up one or two without dramatically changing my current playstyle and regret it, allowing a slight change of gameplay until we define our own style that suits new mechanics.
    • Like x 2
  8. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Actually from zero to 160 is cheaper then 160 to 200 . Think it's around a million from 160 to 200. Most of the benefits of all of them aren't worth the jump from 160 to 200.
    • Like x 4
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Why is there no tank artifact though :(
  10. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tanks already have amazingly synergysing artifacts. No Need for another that soon. But there will be more coming in the future for sure ;)
    • Like x 3
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yet every other role got one
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you can use the Strategist Card as a fire Tank if you desperately need another Tank Artifact :D
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

*puts mine away*

just have too many other things to waste hundreds of dollars on rather than time capsules and artifacts when my power works the way it does.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

As fire? That's just one power
  15. Miss Adora Loyal Player

*sigh, still don't have a single artifact at 160, now they want new ones. If you play 1 role, you got to level 3, but if you play both roles, that is 6. I didn't like the idea of raising them to 200 especially if they are going to keep coming out with new artifacts.