New Artifacts JLD

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FlawlessTime, Mar 9, 2019.

1. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

What new Powerful OP Godly Artfacts are you guys thinking the devys will cook up for us to eat Speculate away Lets Have fun shall we .

* New Artifact Any Role : Able to Summon Multiple special pets Starro,Seahorsey,Heartbreak etc with Extended Duration ^-^. At higher levels The special pets have more Health lol .

* New Artifact Dps, Might or Perc : Reduces cooldown times on Powers. Also works on Shield powers to ^-^ Not SCs however. At higher levels it Shines .

* New Artifact Trolly polly : A troll taking damage also any DOT will give a small percent of that damage as extra power to the 2 most fatigued members. At higher levels in extends to more teammates.

* New Artifact Tanky or :The Tank will summon a Copy of itself that will Taunt and attack enemies and take much damage for the tank. The Taunt will override the tank while Active the Tank stats for a time are higher : Think of it as a permanent Omega or buff soda but combined while the copy clone is out . At higher levels the stats are bigger and it Shines at Max level.

As You can See I tired to make these very powerful but also not to insane and just something the devs would never do lol like a Artfact that can one shot a boss lol . So what Artifacts are guys hoping they come up with ? What's your idea's .
    • Like x 4
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

How about something like:

* New Artifact Dps, precision: Using a weapon attack activates "Effect 1" for x seconds. [Effect 1]: increased precision and increased AoE of weapon combos. Using a WM cross-weapon combo activates " Effect 2". [Effect 2]: deactivates 'Effect 1" for y seconds.

An artifact for the benefit of those who dislike WM combos, and potentially for users of the hybrid playstyle.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How about waiting a week or three until these new artifacts come out on the test server and....
    [IMG]
    ...Then again, people here like to feed on self-made disappointment. Who am I to deny people their meal....:D
    • Like x 6
  4. Dene Devoted Player

that first one would be soooo hated by tanks but loved by dps lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Lol it be funny when u need to stop hitting boss or something and the tank be like, “hey self, please stop hitting the boss hey..hey... dammit self” :p
    • Like x 5
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

admittedly i'd totally use the one for power cool down, it's almost like team members don't realize healers even have timers..........
    • Like x 1
  7. Terri Ashra Committed Player

Sanitation barrier.
    Level 80 prevents trash pickup
    Level 120 explodes destructible environment objects when you use a power
    Level 160 prevents you being teamed up with toxic players, leaves or afkers xD
    • Like x 1
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

Enhanced Hamster Wheel Artifact: Allows you to play an entire instance without a sudden Game Client-crash. Once ranked to 160 it also removes the Broker and Mail-lag.
    • Like x 7
  9. Terri Ashra Committed Player

Catwoman scratching post
    Level 80 summons a cat to fight for you when you use supercharge.
    Level 120 summons catwoman
    Level 160 summons a herd of cat ladies to nag your enemies to death

On second thought that might actually be cool to summon our mentors to help us in a fight. Like get the bat family, or jokers henchmen hatley the the big j himself. Krypto, supergirl and superman that kind of thing
    • Like x 1
  10. Brit Loyal Player

In the realm of realism, I hope the new artifacts are more like the Solar Amplifier, taking some previously useless Iconic power and making it good enough that it can be an option for any build, but not so good that it is mandatory. Or perhaps one that improves some of those seldom used Travel tree attack powers.
    • Like x 2
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

For the new artifacts, we’ll discover that Dr. Fate’s amulet exploded; his cape was torn up for bandages; and his helmet got melted down into knives. And if we use all three artifacts at once, we turn into this abomination:

[IMG]

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Fate#Jared_Stevens

Oh, the 90’s!
    • Like x 3
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I personally hope there are 3 new artifacts and they focus on Controllers, Healers, and Iconic Powers. I want this because I play Tank or DPS only and I really do not feel like worrying with 160'ing more artifacts right now. lol.
    • Like x 2
  13. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I thought they were on test and you had screenshots....waste of time
    • Like x 2
  14. MiniCake Level 30

Then really Why even post *Eye rolls *.
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I will say This Only Once I am not worried about that little situation there. We need more life around here ,topics if it's such a waste of time do like many do and View it and Moveee right along Enough said lol like whatever.
  16. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Artifact to summon personal Power Girl.
    • Like x 1