New artifact ideas.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Quantum Rising, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I'd like to see more healing artifacts. Something that: could boost the shield, apply a healing pi on players, if you pick up one person it picks up all downed players, a protective shield like other healing ads have which is annoying, be immune to all floor aoe's for easy pickups, split instant heals from 1 to 2 players, healing prioritization, etc.

Just some ideas i had.
    • Like x 1
  2. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Yeah. I can understand how it's hard to understand but I've been playing a lot recently and most of my entertainment money goes to this game instead of movies and going out to dinner and all that because of CoVid. So in the past year or so I've spent nearly all my entertainment money on this game. I've maxed out nearly all the artifacts ,except the old ones and Computo which I realized is inherently designed badly, on my main or alts so... yeah. I'd like some more that change the playstyle as opposed to just adding damage.

My main. [IMG]
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No wonder you're doing bad with hardlight...you're using Heatvision. There are better builds that don't use heatvision, you should explore them.
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Then it should also change Heat Vision to Freeze/Cold Vision. “Bizarro welcome friendly game of punch!” :)