New Ally: Death Metal Batman!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Death Metal Batman

Death Metal Batman is the ally you never knew you needed and that you may or may not deserve. Have you gotten yourself into a jam? Surrounded by enemies? Nothing good on the <insert your music streaming service here>?

Call in Death Metal Batman with his slaying power chords and sick beats, and watch your enemies crumble when faced with this level of awesome! Here's a quick look at his abilities:

Death Metal Solo
    [Combat Ability]
    • Shreds a riff that damages nearby enemies and lays down a chord of 3 debuffs, with a scythe-swinging cone damage encore.
    Black Lantern Energy Steal
    [Passive Ability]
    • Applying a controller debuff drops a pool that restores power over time to allies who pass through it, with a short cooldown.
    • Defeating a target heals you and up to 3 allies with the lowest health, with a 10 second cooldown.
    Cloak of Erasure
    [Passive Ability]
    • Performing a roll detaunts enemies and gives 6 stacks of a percentage-based Might, Precision, and damage mitigation buffs, with a short cooldown.
    • Each hit dealt by you or to you removes a stack.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Get your Death Metal Batman ally in-game from Cyborg, in the House of Legends, or in the Marketplace.
    • Like x 6
  2. Eve YouTuber

Finally. As soon as I can I will get him, just cause the animation is super cool :D
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Ooh that second passive is spicy. Could do with something to get adds off my trolls. Definitely fits my whole “cowering in the corner and spamming power dump” approach to trolling.
    • Like x 2
  4. C3alix Committed Player

Adding rolling to your rotation as an offense? Now THAT'S a game changer.
  5. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

Rock n roll Batman :eek: