New 52 Batman Legends Skin V.S. New 52 Batman Promethium Lock Box Set

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NCR RANGER, Sep 5, 2014.

1. NCR RANGER New Player

Which Would everyone prefer more?

Personally I'd much rather get the style set without the emblem worth zero feat points.
    • Like x 4
  2. Batman SI New Player

Im guessing by lockbox style set you mean BATMAN COWL?

Id take the legends...
    • Like x 1
  3. NCR RANGER New Player

I already Have 3 "Batman Inspired Masks" Thanks. I just want the flex suit and cape.
    • Like x 3
  4. Batman SI New Player

Im not sure, but how many different ways do you need a batman cape? they have 2
    • Like x 1
  5. Flashflood72 New Player

You literally have a thread asking for a chest with the superman symbol on it. There are 6 of them currently in the game on heroes side alone. You go out of your way to attack batman fans for asking for something that the larger community of this game has 0 of.

Its not much of a question really, even as a wonder woman fan, I thought just getting legends for batman 75 was kinda meh considering how much of an influence the character is to DC mythos.
    • Like x 3
  6. NCR RANGER New Player

They're all too short, they're both capes that are designed with a female character model in mind. New 52 Batman's cape has 6 scallops that touch the ground (legends Batman's actually drag) and then an additional two much higher up at the sides.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Also neither of those two capes open like a glider when flying or acrobatics gliding. Plus we don't have a single cape in the game (any style) that covers the top of the collar bone and shoulders.
    • Like x 3
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Actually I would prefer the Classic Batman in the Lockboxes.
    • Like x 2
  8. Fenrir New Player

[IMG]

Also yeah, I feel like you would be hard pressed to find someone who legitimately would prefer legends reskins over any kinds of styles period that AREN'T trolling "Batman SI" style.
    • Like x 1
  9. NCR RANGER New Player

You Can already make a classic Batman without the emblem quite easily. I appreciate your suggestion but it just wouldn't fit in with the rest the New 52 styles, then we'd have people clamoring for Classic X,Y,Z, which would a disaster. Zeroing in on the new 52 Iconic styles is only reasonable because the game takes place outside of the New 52 continuity.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.
  10. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Why not both?
    • Like x 1
  11. NCR RANGER New Player

Because there are other legends characters that deserve alternate costumes/versions. There's 2 Jokers 2 Harleys 3 Batmen. Plus we don't want to be greedy.
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

Obviously lock box set. They been shegging Batman on the styles.
    • Like x 1
  13. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

I want GCPD Batman's outfit. That thing is awesome. With the logo of course.
    • Like x 1
  14. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I agree on other legends getting skins as well
    Plus being a Villain I kinda do want to be greedy :)
  15. Fenrir New Player

True. Dangerous to say on these forums though! :p
  16. Batman SI New Player

Lies. You have plenty of batman related items. Im not attacking anyone. I can name all of the batman styles. Im sure they outnumber superman. But that has been done in 1 of the 4 threads for a batman mask.
  17. Batman SI New Player

I cannot speak for the devs. But im pretty sure all of the capes can only hang a certain length. They wont be able to drag on the ground like this.
  18. Grumpy Dedicated Player

19. Batman SI New Player

Well then why make the thread? The OP ask for opinions. I gave my opinion. But thank you for giving me a "Batman SI" style!
  20. TH0R New Player

ha... and i want family reunion batman but who gives a sh*t