Neon material drop rate?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ColdFuzion, Nov 16, 2019.

1. nawanda Loyal Player

So after all that nonsense, the truth emerges.

You read my original post and jumped down my throat, but you don’t actually disagree with it now you’ve been provided with an opportunity to read it again. Try reading what other people are actually saying in future. It would’ve saved you all that pontification and bluster.

As for your demanding that I explain X or Y, I haven’t disagreed with anything you’ve said, other than to point out that drop rates have nothing to do with glitched money, and to express consternation at your confrontational approach to posting.
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Your original post? Again, you commented on a post of MINE, not sure how you keep forgetting that one. And you came down disagreeing with me, not the other way around, so not sure what you think went down here but it kind of sounds like you could use a re-read of it all rather than trying to play Forum Battle on every response while trying to pin ME down on attitude. The sweet smell of irony reeks again.

I'm actually not the one demanding anything, that's what you've been doing however since your first response to me, in which you said I had no basis but STILL haven't proved me wrong in anything I stated other than having another opinion. Opinions alone doesn't make facts, you do realize that, right?

But droprates and glitched money having nothing to do with eachother is still not true whether you like it or not. Do you, again, think that items magically started costing above what the broker currently lets you put items out for? Do you think that it's just a sweet little coincidence that this rampant inflation and crazy pricing started escalating following the known TC-Exploits and Dupes?

In your next response, actually defend your stance by explaining how/why I am wrong, since you want to make all this talk about whether others lack basis in their arguments and what not. Thank you.
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

I’ve said all I wanted to say on this topic/to you/in this thread.

Time capsule drop rates have got nothing to do with glitched money.

I don’t know why you keep going on about price inflation and duplication and the secondary market for time capsule rares in response to my making this point. I’m not making any point about those.

You can’t see the wood for the trees. You think because I’ve disagreed with one thing you said, I must be someone who disagrees with everything you’ve said.

If you can’t see that there is no reason why the devs would be saying to themselves; ok there’s this much in game cash in the game so we need to set the drop rate for this item at this particular level, then that’s your opinion with which I utterly disagree. The only currency DBG are interested in is real money and how they can rinse the remaining player base out of as much of it as possible, as many times a year as they can.

This will be my last post, I’m sure you will have the last word though, you won’t be able to help yourself.