Not A Bug Neon Chroma Material Drop Rate Broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by AV, Nov 18, 2019.

1. AV Loyal Player

The drop rate on the Neon Chroma Material seems badly broken. If it's not, I'd at least like a dev to chime in and officially state that this insanely poor drop rate is intended, if that be the case. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt in the meantime on account of how batshit insane this is.

I've personally still never seen this on the broker, though I understand a very small number did make it there at the max listing value. It's also apparent that the drop rate being so egregiously low has empowered malicious market manipulators to effectively completely control this and selling for billions in trade, which also circumvents the broker tax that's supposed to help keep a runaway economy like this in check in the first place.

I seriously hope you drastically increase the drop rate for this to bring some semblance of balance back to the system. The current state of things is unacceptable and outright demoralizing.
    • Like x 7
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The droprate seems to be in line of older Time Capsule Ultra rare Drops, the difference is just that the demand increased by at least 1000% due to an attached feat and a Style similar to very popular OG Auras.

(Not defending the insanely low Ultra Rare drop droprate in Time Capsules in General tho)
    • Like x 2
  3. AV Loyal Player

Agreed but I feel the supply and demand aspect is the real issue and since it would be ludicrous for this to be intentional, I'm hoping they can either fix it or at least outright proclaim this is intended.
    • Like x 2
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

attaching a feat to a Ultra rare Drop of a Time Capsule... why this decision since ppl werent happy with attaching feats to non rare in the first place, to experience how much greed can a community endure ?
    • Like x 4
  5. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

It's the super rare drop. It's like how the Zeus Eyes were the super rare of the Shazam Capsules. Within the league I'm in, I'm seeing the Neon Chroma as much for our resident Capsule Crack-ers as I saw the Zeus Eyes in the first two weeks of it being released.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is the ultra rare in the capsule and the drop rate hasn't changed. Also noting the feat feedback.