Negative Speed Force Material Needed

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by HungGunThibodo, Apr 10, 2018.

1. HungGunThibodo New Player

Hello,

I was wanting to know if anyone has the Negative Speed Force Material that doesn't want an arm and a leg for it. I have other items I can trade for it. I only have a hand full of TC's left and my chances are getting slim at collecting the full set, I have 6 left in the collection, but that's a hit and miss. And unfortunately I don't have 1,000,000,000 in cash to buy them when they do show up in the Broker. So if there is a kind and generous soul that doesn't need it and is willing to donate it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Contact Info: US PS

In-Game: ATBatman

PSN: HungGunThibodo
  2. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Im so sorry bro. I hope you get it. But if you dont have atleast 100mill Im afraid no one will be willing to work with you below that price. I hope you do find some type of luck with those time capsules though
  3. HungGunThibodo New Player

Thanks for the boost of luck. I was able to purchase four of the six collection items needed. All I'm needing now are Allen Family Tree & Thawne Family Tree. So with that being said, I am offering Black Flash Cowl & Wicked Aura for both Allen & Thawne Family Tree. Thank you.
    • Like x 1