Needing help with understanding how PCTS works...

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Black-Zero, May 1, 2013.

1. Black-Zero New Player

Hi guys,

I just made a toon for the first time on TS and I am a bit lost. I am cr37 with no MoT or MoR, and no cash. How do people gear up quickly on TS? I did a T1 challenge thinking that maybe the rewards were inflated but nope.

If anyone knows a guide to TS please let me know thx

BTW BUG: HB pulse beam is locking into its animation and I cannot jump or do anything but watch helplessly for anywhere from 5-8 secs. I take damage but it locks my character up completely.

Thx again
  2. Vederyn New Player

There are vendors in Monitor Womb area (if Hero), not sure for villains, sorry. But they provide you the PvE and PvP marks. Upon consuming those, you also get about $50K with each one. Can pretty much just grab a load of those and stock up on Marks and Cash and get what you need. There's also a Mod vendor nearby.

You'll only receive Triumph for the PvE marks. They haven't added the new ones yet.
  3. Tesseract Well-Known Player

Vendors in the Monitor Womb give "Testing" items that when used give you marks. (There are several different types)

The Currency one gives you 250 MoW and about 1000 MoT. Take that, head to the Magic Wing near the doorway and convert the 250 MoW to MoT (You can keep doing this to get to the 50k MoT cap)

Then you have to buy each tier in order (Because they are CR locked) So go and buy a full T1..then T2. and so on. You'll be able to get to T4. Then you can buy Mods (Vendors in the Monitor Womb - Sell it for either free or $10 or something) and you can mod your armor out fully.