Need some help

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by LunarisGrey, Jan 12, 2022.

1. LunarisGrey New Player

Munitions player here. So I am currelty running solar amp larneas amulet and larmort. I was hoping lamort would link off with the amulet since I have to use the finisher with the amulet anyway but it seems that la mort is not viable in anyway shape or form with it. What else should I use??
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That really depends on what you have to work with. Do you have at least 2 armories to dps? AoE and ST? Or are you hoping for one size fits all type of deal? Another factor is the type of content you normally run and the type of players you normally run. So for example, if you run a lot of elite content and run with a lot of elite content players than the standard set up you’d want would be trans strat and Gemini. However if you tend to mostly pug and don’t get Gemini healers all to often than you may want to swap the Gemini for a quislet since it pairs well with mounted turret.

If you don’t really run elite to often than strategist loses value since when things die fast the start procs won’t have their full ticks. So you maybe be better of using something else. If you only have one armory to work with than you maybe want solar amp since amplified heat vision works well for both aoe and ST.

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier since the double nth event will expire soon so I’ll list some combinations that might fit well for you.

Meta: trans, strat, Gemini
    None Gemini: trans, strat, quislet
    None elite runs: trans, quislet, solar/Gemini/amulet
    SC: soul cloak, quislet, Gemini
    One size fits all: trans, solar, Gemini/quislet/amulet
    If you only want to replace that one artifact than you may want to try out the trans as a replacement for your 3th art.
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

La Mort increases your finisher damage to enemies above 35%. So instead of waiting to use your finisher when enemies are below 35%, it makes it a good single target damage. Since you already have Solar Amp and I’m sure you’re using HV then you already have two strong single target damage attacks. La Mort also decreases the cooldown of your finisher. There’s times that you might get knocked off your finisher and you would have to wait till it resets. La Mort helps in that regard. La Mort with Amulet doesn’t exactly sync but it has its moments together in different scenarios.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lowbudgtmechanic New Player

So I'm not currently munition but have I'm the past. Arts that work very well with munitions I'm my opinion and I've told a friend about this setup and this dmg has increased greatly. Transformation card, strategist card and scrap of the Soul cloak. The main objective of this load out is to maximize supercharge usage and mounted turret. This SC has 18 sec cool down and u can equip a tac mod to further reduce it. so first super generator , 2nd chain gun, 3rd your choice,4th rail guns,5th mini nuke, 6th Mounted turret. This is mainly Aoe setup but works very well. Another setup not much talked about is pets build with Source shard, quizlet, grim or Kings scepter. I personally ran this build and dmg was phenomenal