Need Some Help to ID a Leg Style, Please...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

In the announcement thread for the new Boo$ter Bundle$, the Devs shared this screenshot:

[IMG]

What Leg Style is that which all 5 characters are wearing? I've just scrolled through the entire Wiki Leg Styles page twice and I can't find anything that looks like it. :confused:

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide. :)
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Looks like the AF2 vendor legs for villains.
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Contemporary Tech?
    [IMG]
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

AF2?!? :confused:

Yep, neither one's the right style, sadly. While the style shown is reminiscent of some others, including Flexsuit and Exobyte Origin, it's clearly a different style, as shown by the size and shape of the grooved portions of the pants.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Amazon Fury 2. It’s called Bewitching Battlesuit.
    • Like x 2
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Did quick google - can confirm it is Bewitching Battle-suit legs

So we can't have it Jack :( - it doesn't even drop in lockboxes :(

[IMG]
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]

Yep, that's it! Awesome! Much obliged. :)
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, that's bogus! :(

But Speed Metal Legs might work for the character in question. Now to see if I can actually pull them out of my Speed Metal Capsules. :rolleyes:
  10. Dene Devoted Player

I am hoping that one day they update Prom Boxes with more stuff - so heroes can get later villain styles and vice versa
    • Like x 1
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

archer is very close...no sure why archer wouldnt achieve the same look...and its gettable...best of luck whatever you decide
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because the grooves are on the inside of the leg, when they need to be on the outside! ;)