Need More Costume Recommendations for a Specific Sinestro Corps Member!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Oh really? Here's a screenshot I took today...

[IMG]

Hall of Doom. Available from Vendor Unit 22 (AKA the "Rare Style Vendor" on your Map) in the basement of the Hall of Doom, right next to the doorway that leads up one floor to the room where the Metallo's Maw Tier Gear Set is sold. ;)
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

My recreation of the robotic Sinestro Corps Member Tekik is nearly complete! :cool:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Disciple of Parallax Hands are merely a placeholder for the Sector 3601 Hand Style that will come later because, well, frankly, they were cheaper (10 MOV vs. 70 MOV for the others.)

I made the belt gold, as is the custom in media other than the original comics, because the comic-style silver belt just blends into his body too much. The legs may be changed if I find a leg style I like better.

And... I'm spent!
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Tekik of the Sinestro Corps is now complete unless I find a better pair of legs for him. But I haven't seen any robotic/powered armor leg styles with that "Thunder Thighs" look he had in the comics! :p

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1