Need help with a Nature Gorilla Loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Vulcanicmist, Feb 28, 2020.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why are you talking about T9 when we're on T10 to begin with? I don't think anyone in this thread cares about Dom checks in either tier since it had nothing to do with Nature DPS.

Dominance must be higher than enemy Willpower to be effective. Each enemy is going to have their own level of Willpower. An add in DC is not going to have a high Willpower compared to a boss in PC. Again nothing to do with what the OP asked.

Gorilla getting smacked isn't an issue if you have a tank participating.
    • Like x 1
  2. Walvine Well-Known Player

Non this is related to my OP either ,You are just as bad of quote minor as diddysoup,Look at the thread title , then look at my OP and be gone, You saw I'm dyslexic and people like you think you can some how twist interuptation to your own means to try villianize me and parade your selves as some idle for what !!! ,You're also to focused on belittlement you didnt check so that means you just slipped up oops.
    The only domination on my nature toon is from dps gear it's very low domination stat in the stats table yet still the cc effects apply in the dark multiverse raid mobs , or even to metal manbat mobs maybe it's relevence buff or maybe it's from 25% Restoration being converted to dom actually I no longer care enough for your critic either.
    Playing daily/weekly alert/raids carried by tank must get boring after a why not do PUG its fun to dwell in the chaos of the unknowing or do fear the chaos that your avatar represents , tool.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Wow just wow. First of all, no one is out to get you. We are just trying to stop you from giving out terrible advice to players genuinely trying to get better at the game.

It’s impossible to CC things in current NONE EVENT raids as a dps or healer because the dominance requirement is so high that you have to intentionally spec towards dominance.

25% of resto does NOT get converted to dominance. That is not and never was stated anywhere in the game. That’s just you misinterpreting something in game.

And finally. No one here is talking about open world, solos, alerts or even regular and event raids. We are talking about elite viable loadouts.

I swear you’re like a toddler at a family dinner party that brought his plate from the kiddy table to the adult table trying to give input on things that you clearly can’t grasp.
    • Like x 1
  4. Walvine Well-Known Player

I'm not specfying load out just the changes in the form and the safest distance and position for any group activity.
  5. JoeKerrJack Level 30

Is gorilla form available only for Nature Power players?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes it's a Nature power only. There is a trinket you can purchase that transforms you into a gorilla that throws barrels but definitely not the same thing.
    • Like x 1
  7. JoeKerrJack Level 30

Thank you!