Need Help, Please

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Marshal Valor, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Marshal Valor New Player

I played at release and left and came back a few times. When I did come back I did alot of PvP, especially world PvP. Coming back I feel rather lost. I've read alot of different forums but keep getting conflicting reports about what is good in PvP.

I've heard mental, gadgets, and atomic are great for PvP.

How is fire? Alot of people are saying that it's great.

Healers were awesome back in the day. I made an electricity character but coming back I seem to be sucking down alot of endurance and I don't remember it being like that at all when it came out. Is electricity still good in PvP or is it a waste now?

I could really use some advice from experienced PvP'ers on the boards.
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You spam powers and use a lot of shields.

Pvp is broken more than ever, do legends.
  3. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

As ThePhilosophy said, PvP is at its worst at the moment. Arenas are usually spamfests with players using broken powers, weapons are barely used. The three you mentioned are all top performers, as gadgets and mental are doing excessive damage. Atomic in tank role is the strongest tank at the moment with shields, damage similar to a DPS, and excellent healing and defense.

From what I've seen, Fire still has high healing capabilities in tank role, but I'm not sure about its damage potential.

Healers still dominate Arenas, to the point that if say you're running 2s and you're matched up with a non-healer partner and the enemy team has at least one healer that knows what they're doing, it will be nearly impossible to win in most cases.

I don't play Electricity, but I'm pretty sure it's a top healer (along with Water and Nature), if not the top. If you have the SP, all you need is to find the cheese loadout. Electricity healers not only group heal for crazy amounts but they also stun, deal DPS-level damage, and have group shields. With the right abilities, you'll probably be nigh unstoppable.