Need a new home for my hero toons

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Boston Phantom, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

So the hero league that I was in kicked me out for whatever reason and I now need a new home for my hero toons. I have a quantum troll and a rage tank and both toons have 545 SP. bur I'm always looking to get more SP. If your league could use a tank and a troll, please add me. My troll is Massachusetts Knight and my tank is Serena Prince.
  2. FantasyStorm New Player

Hi,are you on the US or EU servers? Are you looking to join a new league or a league with many people in it?
  3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

We would love to have you in For the Elite! We can always use a tank and I certainly wouldn't mind giving up my troll duties every now and then! I think you would be a great fit with us. Cone chat with us and see what you think!
  4. LyleLambert Well-Known Player

LyleLambertNew Player

Empathic Protectors are looking for active members level 30 and up to participate in content both new and old. Members who are social participate in weekly routine feat hunts, duos, alerts and weekend raid runs (aka Raid Weekend). Both casual players and serious players are welcome. We have no CR or SP requirements. Social activity and team oriented mentality will be rewarded. We are looking to provide a safe, non abusive and welcoming gaming experience for our members so, I would like to share our polices: We Will Not Tolerate Bigotry, Hate, Discrimination, Bullying, Harassment or Toxic Behavior of any kind. Racism, bigotry and discrimination of any form cannot be tolerated or ignored. That means EVERYONE, including the LGBTQ community. Anyone caught engaging in in these behaviors will be removed from the league. I am a supporter of ALL human life and an Empath (a person with the paranormal ability to apprehend the mental or emotional state of another individual.) I genuinely feel what these people feel when they are discriminated against and an attack on them will be viewed as attack on me personally. The person responsible will be removed from the league. Empathy is the main theme of the league and that being said, No Narcissistic behavior is allowed. Members enjoy a private Band App which is a better alternative to discord, it’s essentially a private Facebook for league members. If interested, please send tell to or mail Maxwells Equations, Samantha Wu, Cyrus Star, WaiTuYung, Pfenikas, FIRE SCION, H2O ENFORCER, Master Girth, or Akari Myura. Thank you.