Need a couple aura/material questions answered

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Toshknight, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

. i have a couple questions and a request for a small list. if someone can and if possible to retrieve these anymore,

First being the the Sparking Aura. i got the sparking material a couple months ago. i found the booster bundle gave the sparking aura a while back. but i don't see it on the booster vendor. or anywhere, can it be bought in a family pack or something like that. like the swarm of bats one in the bat family pack.

i'm a huge fan of speed-force type auras and materials. right now i'm using the solor blue aura for my Zoom character, and it matches quantum. but i continue to collect and build suits as accurate to the comic book / tv shows and movie adaptations of the flash and villains. and other iconic characters.

anyway. just wondering if you all know or think they will add the OG solar aura/ Spark "which seems to be the speed-force one" all the OG auras like the plasma auras. i have most of the old ones. but just wondering if they will or are available in capsules or anything else or will be?

US PC
    Thx yal
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Booster Gold vendor is for retired Time Capsule rewards only. Rewards from past Booster Bundles and Resurgence Capsules are not offered or planned to be offered there.
    • Like x 1
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Up until the recent money glitch you could still generally find Sparking auras for sale on the broker or trade chat. But since then we’ve began to enter the era where they are becoming quite rare. Snag one ASAP if you can.
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

you seem to have a lot of detailed answers, do you work at daybreak?
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

yea I saw a couple up for ridiculous amounts of money. but I was able to buy the head feet and hands one. it looks not bad with my suits . and the speedforce back piece
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, I read the forums and watch the livestreams.
  7. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The entire Sparking Aura is not available in the Booster Gold vendor, that is the one that covers the whole body, but you can get the modular one that covers various parts of the head hands or feet, or all three from him. It is in a box that you buy that is full of all of the power set auras that are like this and you just choose the power box that you want after buying it and then choose the variation that you want if you want to go this route. I understand if you'd rather have the complete aura though, but I just got the variation for my electric toon that goes on her head, hands and feet several days ago from him.
    • Like x 1
  8. Toshknight Loyal Player

yea i actually got the head hands feet one. it looks not bad at all. its better then nothing. :) thank you for the reply
    • Like x 1
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Happy to help, and glad to hear that you like that version. :)
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

speaking of lightning based/speed-force based auras and materials... i recently got the negative speed force... and wow was i let down. its definitely not worth the rarity of the speed force bio. and price, not even worth the quarks. wow. i got it when the quark items were 20 % discount i only paid 4k for it. but still. i havent looked at a pic of it. for awhile. and i still like the sparking aura and material better lol. as well as the solar auras/ Tesla auras. sucks we cant cross character unlock certain auras. such as my solar.

i wonder why. some rare ones you can and some you can't. and i understand if you buy one off a vendor or something but just getting it say off a broker. or loot it. those are the ones that seem to be able to account unlock. but for some reason, the blue solar. i can't.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Style unlocking happens in phases, we're waiting on Phase 4. That's why Blue Solar isn't up for style unlock yet. I'm not sure what styles will be included in Phase 4 but they'll eventually get to almost every style.
  12. travelingtheory Well-Known Player

Where do you snag one
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The broker.