Necropolis Speed Feat 13:51

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BRITTENY, Aug 8, 2014.

1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I have no idea if this is the first or fastest, just happy we got it :) We messed up on our first try, however we got it on our second attempt, with a minute to spare.

One of our dps was very undergeared, so it'd be interesting to see how fast we could get it with someone who is slightly more geared. Either way it was a fun run and we look forward to achieving a faster time :D

Video will be posted later :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 21
  2. winter13 New Player

Did you skip adds??
  3. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Only the ones before the final boss fight. We fought everything else.
    • Like x 1
  4. Deranya Dedicated Player

Congrats :)
    only ever did it my first time last night and took much longer, but good to know it can be done faster :D
  5. Little Sister New Player

Great job ! That's crazy fast
  6. Anhur Committed Player

Nice - we are on this weekend so 13:51 is the one to chase right now :)!

What was the gear standing on that run?
  7. smoove76 Committed Player

And so it beings again......
    AND So it begins.....AGAIN!
    • Like x 1
  8. Agla New Player

I thought it took at least 20 minutes for a single boss :rolleyes:
    Congrats!
    • Like x 2
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

Congratz :)
  10. Seth Grey New Player

Congrats!!
    But are you guys already fully geared to the new gears?
  11. Lightws Dedicated Player

Brit you nab :p GG as always nothing but love from Nabs United. But my league will be chasing a different feat then this one lol.
  12. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Mixture of 90-94 gear. More heavily on the 92 gear. Only a few of us have maybe 1 or 2 pieces of the new raid drops, with the exception of me. I've gotten extremely lucky with the drops on my villain.
    • Like x 2
  13. Patm82 Well-Known Player

i ran thi
    i ran this raid not 3hrs ago and on the second boss we had about halfway dead and BOOM!! Dead!! thats right the Boss died and we where like WTF! :O, well one Dps somehow it the boss with a 4mill damage hit lol XD it was wierd
  14. hoaxone Committed Player

Lol I knew it.we ran it last night with only 3 DPS and got around23-24 mins...and I realized this was gonna be cake.gratz ppl
  15. ToySoldier13 New Player

Saw the same, it may be something with the mechanics. I'll have to watch more closely when not running with a massive latency delay.

So we are already skipping adds huh? See devs, even your most fervent supporters talk out of both sides of their mouth - "we love the massive health pools......but we are still going to avoid (and possibly glitch) them.
    • Like x 3
  16. Seth Grey New Player

Really nice! :D
  17. Radium Devoted Player

I've got like 24 hours before my flight, definatly going for this tonight!
    • Like x 1
  18. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Large health pools are not that large when you know how to DPS, secret revealed? Congratz guys!
    • Like x 9
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

This shows the difference in the players in the game that the devs have to deal with on each side of the coin.... One group is saying its way too hard, the other side is pulling off the speed feat...

Not shocked that someone who beat SM was able to get the speed feat already... Congrats though Britteny!
    • Like x 3
  20. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Is that a 1-1-1-5? Hmmm, don't see that often. WM really has changed the game. :p

Gratz on the speed feat so early! Plugging away at the feat list this DLC is a lot more fun than it has been in the past.