Nebula Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2021.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Next Bundle. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here is a visual aid. ;)
  3. Shazammm Well-Known Player

*facepalm*

My bad. I'm an idiot and didn't read the whole thing. Just glanced at the picture where all the characters are also wearing cosmic mats so I assumed it was the material. Lesson learned: read every word.
    • Like x 1
  4. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I had the money saved from my DB cash and bought a BB on a whim this time. Never bought one before, because I never really wanted anything form one, nor did I care to spend more than I could afford or care to spend on more than one on something that I might have wanted even minimally. This one though, I figured that all of the options, especially the nebula chormas were worth at least a shot, and I had nothing else to spend on, so I figured, nothing lost, it's free cash back, and no matter what something would be gained that I could use on some character. Turns out, I got lucky and got the chroma pack! It was what I wanted the most and I picked the black one to make a style update on my character, Krystal Despair, who has been sporting the Cosmic Egyptian style since day one of her creation because I like any other cosmic style and I don't have any other material or chroma to suit my style needs.

I get that the RNG is "bad" to put it lightly, but I also know that I'm not the first to get something good on the first try, and won't be the last. It's not impossible.