1. Nautical enthusiast Well-Known Player

1. Has anyone noticed that DOTS are not sticking to deathStroke?
    2. How long before the insect acid spit is fixed?
    3. Can regen get a shield added?

On a side note, can we get a generator mod removal kit? There need to be another MOV sink besides catalysts.
    • Like x 1
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You dont need to remove gen mods, just replace with another
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 10000 Post Club

1. Have not noticed but will look at it tomorrow when on my Nature toon.
    2. I stopped using Insectoid form after revamp, what's wrong with Acid Spit?
    3. That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

Why do you want to remove your generator mods since you can just overwrite them with better ones?
  4. gemii Dedicated Player

yes turn regen into a shield
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

apparently acid spit doesn't actually hit anything, wouldn't know as i stopped using every thing but canine form after revamp.
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i would prefer swarm shield be turned 8 man rather than making the shield another super charge. that and like canine form just made a super charge summon since that's literally all most people use it for is the dogs and pack leader ability.
  7. Nautical enthusiast Well-Known Player

New generator mods will not be out until November the earliest. So What if I switch my dps to might to test it out in the new add heavy content ? Those mods are around 1.5k might. If I switch and 2 weeks later I want to go back to precision. I should have to get 4 more mods? IDK about you but I haven’t seen many mods drop. I don’t se how being able to take the mod out would have a negative impact.

Acid spit doesn’t hit at all and it has been that way since revamp.

I haven’t Dps hive much. It seemed to me that when I hit harvest on deathStroke the dots just disappear.
  8. Nautical enthusiast Well-Known Player

I think that making swarm shield 8 man would make nature op.
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i don't really think over powered is the right word for it, damage isn't being increased, neither is the actual restoration output of heals, it'd just make healing a bit easier as with a 4 man heal if the team members you don't cover don't have shields of their own they're pretty much sitting ducks. nothing short of the other person's durability is increasing so technically all the other team members who now have a shield would be "op.".
  10. TheLorax 10000 Post Club

People use dog form for pvp: near unlimited DoTs, stealth and self heals.
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

interesting, never was that interested in pvp, ran a few matches just to get the styles before and one or two legends runs but never got into it.
  12. TheLorax 10000 Post Club

It was fun in the beginning, I believe there is a 'nerf dog' thread somewhere.
    • Like x 1
  13. Schimaera Devoted Player

Considering the strength of healer shields it would be op imo, considering how low the cooldown of the abiltiy itself is and considering swarm shield prevents damage alltogether.
    Also shields are imo okay to "protect" someone beforehand, their main purpose imo is to prevent people from dying to constant damage since you can control it that way.

For a raid group wide full shield we have controllers in our groups.
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

eh, it's okay if you que up in a premade group or randomly get a troller, i have noticed slightly more support player sin raids and alerts besides just myself, but would still sort of be nice to get an 8 man shield for when trollers aren't available. if if they don't use a shield....
  15. Schimaera Devoted Player

Hmm I honestly don't want to talk about random queues. I prefer to finish content in a reasonable amount of time. Random queues don't ensure that. And in premades you will have a trol.
    In alerts you don't need a revamped shield because they already shield four players.
  16. recoil2 Dedicated Player

ironically i was never really too into raids anyways, despite them being the meat of this game's content, it's very much clear that short of league runs most players just lack the social/cohesive team skills needed to make a raid work when running with random strangers. mostly i just go into them when i need a piece of gear for progression or a specific base item, alerts go a bit better than raids and i sort of prefer those if i was going to be constantly running multiplayer content i'd kind of prefer it to be an alert 2 or 3 every dlc rather than all the raids. smaller group, better interpersonal management. i ran doomsday as a dps the first time and thought "Well every bodies' dying cause i went in as dps." so i went in the second time as a healer and half the team (the same players each time, usually the lowest dps') still kept dying. i've only done the doomsday event twice, both without dying and i didn't use antibiotics on either of them, it couldn't have been that hard to stay alive for anyone who noticed that doomsday has specific mechanics.
  17. Yes We Can Active Player

Apparently the BIG medical "+" sign is a spot to stand on to get healed...oh an X...nvm. Carry on
  18. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

To answer your question about DOTs disappearing on Deathstroke.

What is actually happening is Deathstroke going immune from damage and from what I seen and no change coming so far it seems like an intended mechanic. It's not only nature DOTs that do 0 damage but rather any source of damage.

*Edit: Your DOTs get removed when he goes immune and thus you need to re apply them.
  19. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I would definitely like gen mid removal kits. It'd be nice to be able to switch between power and health for fire dpsing and tanking.