Nature Transformations

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by bobert0317, Jan 13, 2020.

1. bobert0317 Active Player

I already know that anything regarding powers is not going to happen (Yes, I know, sad face), but that's not going to stop me sharing ideas.

Nature transformations are, in my opinion, lacking to their full potential. We can transform into: A gorilla, a werewolf, a dog, and a flying humanoid insect.

To take this ideal, and run as far as I can with it, shouldn't we be able to transform into more? My idea is that some transformations will come with transformation-specific loadouts (Similar to dog and gorilla loadouts), where the ability can only be access while in those transformations.

Okay, so my ideas of transformation (Supercharges):
    • Like x 2
  2. bobert0317 Active Player

Dragon: This can be a Dragon humanoid or a small dragon (which would be hella cute btw). For anyone who has never played Nature before, majority of the loadouts are changeable.

Movement Mode: Flight
    Weapon: Modified handblasters; Range-shoots fireballs/flamethrower(when held) that applies burn; Melee-Brawling or martial arts (Kinda like the Kryptonians but instead of heatvision, its fireballs or flamebreath)
    Abilities: It can have 2-4 fire-base abilities that will apply burn and deal extra damage to enemies who are burning.
    • Overheat: Ignite an infernal aura on your target, dealing damage over time. Enemies that wander too close developes their own infernal aura that also causes them to take damage over time. After a short time, enemies will reach their boiling point and explode, damaging and knocking down nearby enemies. The damage is based on the damage you dealt while Overheat was growing capped at a percentage of your Might.Power Interactions: Burning enemies take additional damage and are knocked down.
    • Detonate: Scorch your enemy with a burst of flames, causing damage in an area around your target. Power Interactions : Burning enemies take additional damage.
    • Wildfire: Detonate a damaging blast of flames on your target and nearby enemies. Power Interactions : Burning enemies take additional damage and are knocked down.
    • Inferno: Ignite the area near your target, creating a field of roaring flames to damage enemies over time. Power Interactions : Burns enemies, making them vulnerable to burning effects.[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. bobert0317 Active Player

Cat
    Similar to the dog, but instead your/your cats abilities are focused around DOTs (similar to nature poisons).
    The design can go a few ways:
    Cheetah (It'll look nothing like the Cheetah skin because that's just lazy )
    Movement Mode: Superspeed
    Weapon: Martial Arts
    Abilities: Bleed (DOT) and superspeed
    • Cat Swipe: Damages enemies with a furry of slashes. Power Interactions: Enemies affected by bleed damage take extra damage
    • Lunging Rage: Leaps forward with a deadly strike. Power Interactions: Applies bleed damage to enemy causing damage over time
    • Tendon Cut: Slice your enemies leg tendons, grounding and damaging them . Power Interactions: Enemies affected by bleed damage take extra damage
    • Berserker Rage: Player loses themselves to their animal side and lets their savage, mindless anger take over Power Interactions: Weapon attacks while in Berserker Rage deals more damage to enemies affected by bleed.
    [IMG]
    Small cat or large cat (Like the dog Supercharge)
    Movement Mode: none
    Weapon: Scratch
    Abilities: Bleed(DOT) and stealth
    • Slash : Slash at your target causing, damaging it over time and stunning it. Power interactions: Applies bleed, causing damage over time
    • Fling : Chomp down on your target and toss them to the side, damaging and knocking down surrounding enemies. Spreads and refreshes Bleed on enemies.
    • 9 Lives : Increase your feline metabolism, restoring Health to yourself and your group members over time.
    • Sneak : For a short time, detaunt enemies and become extremely difficult to detect.
    • Pride Leader : Summon a couple of feline companions to assault on your enemies.
    • Like x 1
  4. bobert0317 Active Player

Quetzalcoatlus (They took away the pterodactyl, so lets upgrade it)
    Movement Mode: Flight
    Weapon:
    Abilities:
    • Whirlwind Attack: Whips winds into a maelstrom frenzy as you circle enemies, knocking them down and dealing damage over time.
    • Gouge: Damages and Stuns opponent
    • Wing Buffet: Damages and Knocks down opponent
    • Screech: Damages and Knocks down opponents. Power Interactions: Dazes enemies, making them vulnerable to dazing effects.
    • [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Ryuvain2 Level 30

As a long time nature main and shapeshifting fan, I love these ideas. Dragon is especially cool. Wish that shapeshifting would at least have more forms. Shapeshifting is so underused nowadays in games to the point that games with them draw my attention. Sign me up for any of that being added.

I really miss the days of forms not being supercharge except for gorilla. It felt more like an animal class than having to build up supercharge every single time. I could just use multiple forms without worrying about running out, that's why I stopped using dog sadly. Also didn't get to play pterodactyl while it was in the game, feels like I missed out.

I really want this to happen, but unless a miracle occurs these great ideas are going into the pile like the rest of them. It's a shame.
    • Like x 1
  6. Walvine Well-Known Player

Am hoping for more guise trinkets suited to natures flora currently daemon figurine trinket is closest to ivy's vines of wrath when using bug ,wolf or gorila loadouts .
    Lion tooth juju trinket is perfect form for cat people it drops in vault.
    Manbat for um manbats drops from Gotham city raid.
    All other guise trinkets are either tech, ghoulish , or power restrictive conditioned.

Would be really cool if sons of trigon wrath demon form became trinket or doomsday guise from smallvile alert oh not forgetting the rhino beastmorph with circe or the toxic mutant form you can play at ace chemicals , The control mechanic for these forms already exists yet no trinket -_- .

known guise trinket glitches and bugs to know before use.
    Note #1 Using gorilla weapon combo can lock animation and controls but can be unlocked using any power.
    Note #2 Using dog form powers while in guise locks control completely , using warp in map is only way to recover control with out disconnecting , Adivsed never to try this while in combat area's.
    Note #3 Lamp of van helsing aura spells and othere temp aura effects will cast aura to your characters template form and not the guise form in use clipping.