Nature Roar (Healer) Bug - For Batuba

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ObsidianChill, Aug 3, 2019.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Roar does not properly consume pheromones, as in wipes them all. Some of the healing over time still occurs even after Roar is used and the healing from Roar is unaffected by the presence pheromones.

• Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Roar has always had a heal attached to it even pre revamp. If pheromones are not being consumed properly that should be fixed but it's normal heal should be left alone.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aspar Agus Well-Known Player

Looks like its working fine to me in that video. Whats the confusion? The HoT of Savage Growth and Metabolism is separate from the pheromone HoT, and Roar only ever should be consuming the pheromone HoT. Pause the video at 21s and you can see for yourself. There is a Roar heal for 1684. Regular pheromone ticks of ~250ish occur right before and then we get 2 stacks consumed for all the remaining heals for 1636 and 1520.. After that there are no further phermone ticks, just the regular HoT from Savage Growth and Metabolism.
  4. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Nvm* You mistyped what you meant. I was looking at the Roar ticks because they weren't changing* but there's 3 burst ticks labeled as Pheromones in the mix that I missed. I'd put that as a mislabel because it sounds from the description like Roar is supposed to be increasing in it's healing based on the pheremones.
  5. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

I'd put that as a mislabel -> Can we have Roar changed to increase in healing/damage when it does consumption instead of having the secondary ticks added or have the secondary ticks relabeled as Roar? I was hearing for awhile that Roar was bugged and not increasing in heals when pheromones were applied just to find out that Roar isn't even the affected tick to be watching even when it's "consuming" the pheromones.
  6. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Now that I got to playing with it since I know what to look for:
    Savage Growth by itself - I see 10+ Pheromone ticks for 300-330 rn
    if I hit Roar right after, I see 1 pheromone tick for 307 (before I can cast Roar), then Roar healed for so and so, and then Pheremone healed for 1524.
    My remaining heals should be at least 9 ticks of 300+ shouldn't it? In which case the Increased pheromone should be healing for around 3k for that proc and not 1524. There's no mention of halving the value.

P.S. - Also just waited 5-6 seconds after casting Savage Growth and just got a 1678 pheromone, then again and I got a 1584 pheromone. Waited like 10s before hitting Roar, and still got 1757. So it seems like it doesn't matter how much of a duration of my pheromones is left, I'm going to get the same amount.