Nature Precision Help?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Xao Xing, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Xao Xing New Player

I need help with nature dps precision based if anyone can give me some load info.. I have 800 pres, and 1740 based might with unlimited nitro cola 4 for extra might
  2. GrandWonder Active Player

I've always been a nature healer and when I tried nature dps, I chose the precision route. I'm using a staff, only 86 cr dps but 88 cr healer. Mods are precision power for yellows, precision health for blues and precision might for reds. I got 2 unmodded precision rings since the affinity is health. I'm still hoping for a lockbox drop with either might or precision affinity.

I was very surprised that I'm beating 88-89 crs by a very huge margin. I've beaten all kinds of powers with Sorcery DPS having the closest gap with just 50k damage at Gates.

I was finally beaten by a Light DPS in Vengeance today. He's fully modded 5/8 Norsemen. I was leading most of the way then he drank what i think was a precision soda. I got beaten by 70 k at the end of the raid. I'm still very satisfied with my nature DPSing. I know I could keep up with the best DPS in the game.

This is the loadout I use. I'm human precision. Haven't tried wolf form yet.

1. Savage Growth
    2. Briar
    3. Harvest
    4. Thorn Shield
    5. Rampage
    6. Carnage

Good luck with nature precision DPS. This is really a fun power.

GodWonder 88 cr Fire Tank/ 85 cr DPS
    Sergeant Wonder 88 cr Mental Troll
    Teddy Ray 88cr Earth DPS / 83 cr Earth Tank
    CaptainWonder 87cr Ice DPS / 83 cr Ice Tank
    Diana 86 cr Sorcery DPS / 78 cr Sorcery Healer
    Themysciran 87 cr Electric Healer / 85 cr Electric DPS
    General Wonder 84 cr Gadget DPS
  3. Willydon305 Well-Known Player

Nature DPSing (IMO) shines with a mixture of might and precision, but if you want to go the precision route I would go with this loadout.
    Briar, vine lash, harvest, impaling thorn, carnage (precision boost) vacuum bubble (if youre a flyer). Good luck, if you want additonal info check out sore's guide on everything nature.
  4. Sore Steadfast Player

I always thought it backwards to decide your modding and then build a loadout/rotation around that. You should build a loadout/rotation and then work the modding that most supports that.