Nature needs....

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Savior Prime, Sep 20, 2018.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

How do you figure you are aware with wolf being 2500 sc and starting a raid with full sc and 160 soul cloak and the 5% back on the chest I can keep going in and out of wolf as I choose to refresh the bonuses. The point of this thread was to show nature burst, I can go into any raid and get those numbers off the jump then as the adds pile up I can switch into gorilla for impaling thorns then back to wolf to restart. But that isn't legit apparently LMAO
  2. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

You can do that very very easy, in fact 30 to 32k is very very low with 35k might, and as obsidian said, keeping wolf going is not hard at all, with soul cloak.
  3. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

OC's loadout is legit people should just wait for the video. So sad that people start crying because they cant even be Creative and make their own loadouts.

Im sitting here laughing because theres good players that test loadouts instead of sit and cry in forums 24/7. I was able to reach 30k/s+ without any supercharge at all with nature or savage growth.

Its not hard but these forum players cant do simple testing it seems like.
    They are all hating on OC right now but just wait for the video then they will all use his loadout.

When it comes down to it nature is a simple power and if people just test stuff they could do decent damage too but clearly its not that people are lazy instead they just waste their time crying on forums.
    • Like x 1
  4. Makaveli2989 New Player

actualy keeping wolf going is harder than any other 2.5k sc in the whole game, simply because there is no sc head mode for the wolf, and the 5% extended sc chest mode does not have any effect on wolf form, and even the novice nature user know that. and switching between gorilla and wolf form isn't as easy as you think! it requires you to use 7.5k sc. going to gorilla requiers 5k sc and going back to wolf requiers 2.5 because once you change out of gorilla form you will automatic be changing back to normal form. and yet you say you can get into any raid and get those numbers from the jump like if the raids take only 5 minutes to finish!!! well how about the rest of the time?! o_O

if you do your math right you will realise that the amount of time you have the wolf crit bonus on you in any raid is less than 30% and the rest of time you are making damage without the wolf bonus. and that is even if we consider you are not loseing your form with wiping and you are spamming your sc generator (which will be a waste of time and damage anyways) and saving your sc for wolf form only. all in all the crit bonuses from wolf form will give you only 10% damage increase in any raid, unless you finish all of your raids in less than 5 minutes!!!

and impaling thorns while in gorilla form have almost the same story. it hits for double damage only when the enemies are below 35%
    and yet it has 4.4 seconds cooldown. it means once the enemies are below 35% you can hit it once and then hit 4-5 other powers like voracious plants before you can hit impaling thorns again. and if your enemies are not below 35% then impaling thorns won't be effective also because it has 1.2 seconds anmation time. and you can hit 2 voracious plants in that 1.2 seconds so if your enemies are not below 35% health it wont hit harder than voracious plans does even on multitargets while in gorilla form.

now how many times do you think you can use implaing thorns on enemies that are below 35% before they die compared to how much damage you are doing to them with other powers while impaling thorns is on cooldown?!!!

again if you do your math you will realise that the bonus from impaling thorns while in gorilla form wont give you more than 10-12% damage increase to your overall damage in any raid compared to a multitarget power like voracious plants.

and yet here you are useing your wolf crit bonus on the sparing targets and then jumping on gorilla form to use implaing thorns once they are below 35% not to demonstrate how good nature is but actualy to show off how awesome you are with nature! and yet doing all of this with the 10 seconds parser which is helarious!! and then when i tell you that this is not a legit way to demonstarte nature's damage you say LMAO!!

LMAO :D:D:D
    i can do much more than 40k/s with nature on the sparing targets if i want to. but can you do that constantly in a raid? that is the question!!
    a test that doesn't reflect the reality of the damage in a raid isn't a legit test. that is what you need to understand. and that is why i told you it is not legit.

i will actually offer you a 20 mil challenge if you can beat my damage with nature in any raid you want. im on EU. let me know if you are intrested.
  5. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

So much wrong in this post. You have no idea what he's even doing yet. You're assuming you need to constantly pop in and out of wolf, wolf has more benefit than just it's bonus, personally once I'm in wolf I stay there until I die or the fights over.
    It is very very rare that i don't have a wolf available and i run a SC inside of wood as well.
  6. Makaveli2989 New Player

i know the benefit of both wolf and gorilla. both will give you a hiden stat of about 10% damage bonus as long as you stay in the form. and this is not a secret if that is what think!! yet this have nothing to do with what im talking about here!
    you obviously didn't read or simply didn't understand. read it again and bring me an argument plz instead of just saying "so much wrong" without pointing on anything.
    and i also advice you to read what he is saying he is doing just in the replay above yours, before you tell me that i don't understand what he is doing.
  7. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

I did point out, you made a ton of assumptions without any facts, ie I said you have no idea what OC load out or rotation is yet.

Wolf's boost is only 12 seconds not as long as you're in it.
  8. Makaveli2989 New Player

i didn't made assumptions about your friends loadout, i simply explained why his way of testing damage isn't legit. and how the 40-42k/s is unrealistic with natures in a whole raid. and that it is only possible to do this kind of damage and even more actualy for a very short time compared to the overall time that you are making damage in, in a raid.

now about the wolf i can see your knowledge is very limeted about nature, sorry to hurt your feelings but it makes me actualy wonder how you can give yourself a permission to argue about it.

wolf and gorilla forms have both permanent hidden stat bonuses while you are in the form beside the normal limited time bonuses you will get from either one of them.

so when you change from normal form to wolf you will get.
    15% crit chance 13 sec
    30% crit bonus 13 sec
    10% damage bonus 13 sec
    and 10% damage bonus (hidden stat) for as long as you are in wolf form. (same with gorilla form)

i have been nature on one of my toons for 7 years and i know what im talking about, i know it's capability and it's limet. and im telling you there is no way you can go much more than 30k-32k at max (in a legit test) on 3 targets without timer parser and with the normal 25-26% crit chance and 106% magnitude without useing the bonuses from sc and forms or trinkets etcs. and again as i explained in my previous post most of the time while you are in a raid you will not have these bonuses on. and consider the way of your friend jumping between forms as he said, he will be doing 40-42k/s for a very short time in a raid while the rest of time he will be doing somthing much much more less than that. at the end he will find himself stuck at an avarge of around 30-32k and that is actualy if he knows what he is doing.

im looking forward to his video to prove me wrong.
    • Like x 1
  9. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

As for nature and you're knowledge, if you think 30 to 32k is nature's limit then you haven't tried everything, my parcer is always running in raids and if I see 32k I would be checking my white mods to see if they ran out
  10. Makaveli2989 New Player

funny what kind of a response i get after everything i wrote :)

and yet i welcome you to a challenge with nature damage, just to show you how my 32k/s can beat your so called 40k or whatever more you are doing. then maybe you can realise that what you think is 40k damage on sparring targets is actualy not more than an avarage of maybe 25k in reality. and i even doubt the number :D

my nature toon: Makaveli2989
    EU Server
    • Like x 2
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

I do agree using sc, no matter the %, is not a legit way to test powers. This is why we need a baseline from the devs for balance. I've been hitting 27-30k on my nature and was lost on how players were getting 40-45k. My nature is 243cr with 3 80 artifacts too
    • Like x 1
  12. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

Selective reading, I don't test on dummies, the only real test is content.

And believe me, I wish I was EU server, I would show you what nature is capable of. Just because you can't achieve 40k plus with nature doesn't mean others can't.
  13. Makaveli2989 New Player

My God the ego of some people!!!
    please just stop!!! you don't know anything about nature, you have proven that so many times in your previous posts. you are a joke mate. i even doubt you have a nature toon at all. or maybe you are just mad because somone with nature is out dpsing you and you want it to be nerfed or maybe just afraid that it will get a buff in the future. there is no way to get a rotaion and repeat it over and get 40k and 45k/s damage on avarage with nature on 3 targets without sc and form bonuses, trinkets etcs. even the melee nature loadout can't do it. get that in your head and stop making a joke of yourself. you are just making it worse and worse for yourself!!! otherwise make a video and show us all and i will admit that you are a much better palyer and will leave this game for good if you can achieve anywhere near that. i actualy challenge you to do it!!! and believe me your youtuber friend is not going to save you, because he will realise that too very soon when he is going to make his video.
    you are not going to fool anyone in this game if that is what you'r thinking, unless it is a noob with 0 knowledge.
    • Like x 1
  14. Makaveli2989 New Player

and just incase you don't understand what a legit test is even tho i have told you so many times.

a legit test of power is a test based on "after combat parser" where you have a specific rotation that you will be repeating at least twice (preferably 4-5 times) without the use of sc or trinkets. after you did the last hit you wait few seconds and see the resaults. and incase you have remaning dots after your last hit, you will then have to do some calculations and take them out of the overall damage and take the seconds the dots takes before they end out of the overall time. then do this "overall damage/overall time" and you will see the real resaults of what you are doing with your normal powers in a raid. that is what a legit test is. because this is the closest thing to what your power is capable of in a raid. because this is what you will be doing in the majority of time while doing damage in a raid.

if you do this then as i told you before there is no way for you to get even close to what you claim you are doing. and if you still insist after all of what i have show you then i feel so bad for you. and know this. if people like me will be doing what you are doing and then call it a legit test, then be sure that most of them will be doing at least 60k in the time you are doing 40k because it is very obvious what kind of players you are.
    • Like x 1
  15. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

Well looky there.... hmmm way more than 32k, now what?
  16. Makaveli2989 New Player

how about you bring us a video. taking out a black screen shot with combat log doesn't prove anything. no one can see what you are doing. besides let me know if you want to see higher numbers with my black screenshot :D
    • Like x 1
  17. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

1. can't see SC used
    2. can't see trinkets etc. not used either
    3. if you admitted to having a troll, that could be a defense debuff buffing parses
    4. You have 16 and 17k dips in dps for 30s parses. 6-8k dps drops which are impossible in consecutive reads, which means you're splicing and reset'ing the combat log.
    5. You don't randomly increase in 7k dps on 3 targets for 30s parses either lol
    6. With wolf form being used, that's upfront burst damage on use along with a 12/13 second crit buff. Looking at how your'e getting 30%+ crit chance going into the 32-36% range for 30s parses, that looks like half the parse has the wolf crit and then half has regular crit.

When we're saying 18-20 for me, and 21-22 for obsidian, we're both standing there for 20-30s waiting for the form buff to run off and then parsing.
    • Like x 2
  18. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Explain a 7-8k dps dip for single target and on 3 target for all 30s parses consecutively. I haven't even seen drops that hard for 10s lol I'll believe what's explained to me. How are those dips to low damage sitting at regular crit chance still without a crit buff bias'ing it lol
    • Like x 2
  19. Makaveli2989 New Player

you are still ignorant and doesn't understand a word of what im saying. i don't even think you understand what's going on on that picture either. so sad
    • Like x 1
  20. Makaveli2989 New Player

it isn't about what somone believe m8 it's about what your picture is saying.
    you have 4 parser doing an avarage of about 420 hits on 3 targets with 53-60k
    and then you have one with 337 hits doing the same damage!!!! which is excuse me for telling you, very fishy :rolleyes:
    and then you have one with 312 doing only 14.8k :D:D:D

and whats going on in the single target is even funnier. just don't bring these kinds of pictures m8 ;)
    • Like x 1