Nature needs....

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Savior Prime, Sep 20, 2018.

1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

No there is none of that lol I can go to your league hall walk straight up to the 3 target sparring dummies and do 400,000+ damage in 10 seconds, there is no get all the dots ticking and wait then restart the rotation I am simply using a 10s parser like any other power in DCUO.
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Why would I need you to show me a better parse when you can't grasp that rotation nor will you understand the single target rotation I use either. I'm not talking about dpsing alerts or pano im talking about current content, you don't even really need a 3 dot setup for most things and if its a large room of adds being pulled by the time the adds get lower in health im onto the next part of my rotation and can use impaling thorns to its full potential. I don't need to sit back and range where 90% of all content in dcuo now is melee. I'm sure you'll want to pay attention to my nature guide coming this week so you can see all the "fishiness" LOL
    • Like x 4
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

You are completely welcome to post any of your parsers in this thread, but obviously you have chosen not to provide proof of anything you mention where I can simply log on my main and get 50k parsers and 20k+ single target parsers
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Look forward to that. Will it just be DPS or will you touch on healing as well?
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

It will be like my other in-depth guides and will cover healing and the dps various rotations. I just have to record all the footage which i'll be working on the next few days.

As I said its not misleading, with the correct gear its easy to maintain the rotation and despite all the lengthy setup time you think it requires it is doing the same "fishy" damage in 10 seconds. You seem to be getting really caught up that nature can't possibly be good at burst because of how long it takes to set up the dots. Honestly being 1 power for that long is incredibly detrimental to you because you become fixated and doesn't help you be creative. You directly said you had a better rotation but have missed out once again to provide anything to support that. When Savior Prime created this thread he questioned nature's burst potential and I posted my main's screenshots and then he questioned my gear and sp so I did the same thing on the test server and duplicated the results to fit his line of questioning all with showing that I wasn't buffed at all and on base might. Instead of saying look Obsidian you are being a bit rude in your responses to me I have been nature just as long as you have been playing and just to let you know I know what im talking about this is what I am capable of doing with nature. But instead you have chosen the response I quoted, shame.
    • Like x 2
  6. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

You aren't understanding this, the onus isn't on me here at all its on you. I've already shown unbuffed what nature can do both with high sp and gear and average gear and lower sp, showing the complete rotation and video kinda defeats the purpose of me including them in a future video lol, I would just assumed that since you've been nature for 7 years straight you would completely understand everything that I did. You are the one saying you had something better and despite every opportunity to do so continually put the discussion back on me.
  7. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Savage Growth is indeed savage.

[IMG]
  8. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Damn, thread seems to have escalated. Please continue. :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

I wouldn't either, if a video about it is planned to be released, mate. So chillax.

You are allowed to have your doubts, yet I'd like you to take a step back and read how this thread developed and why. I also posted here about the capabilities without providing a real loadout or rotation, yet when OC showed up and posted a screenshot parse, you came here and accused him of setting up his stuff in the first parser to have an already set up 10s parse that follows.

That is both rude and toxic. You're just going by assumtions, I just think because the numbers seem too high for you? We don't know, I haven't read any elaborations of you here yet.

Second, if you know Chill than you should know that he's usually one of the good guys. Doesn't come off that way sometimes, true, but he doesn't need to fake anything. It's about giving players more competitive directions, it's not about coming to the forums just to post hight numbers so anyone could think we're the cream of the crop.

That fact that you instantly think that numbers have to be fake is really disappointing. So my advice would be to let it slide for a while and look up OCs video when he releases it. Compared to 95% of the trash "OP GUIDE OMG"-videos out there, his hold value and maybe afterwards you have the stregth of character to come back here in this thread and have a better conversation and discussion about Nature. What do you think?
  10. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

at 30k might I get:
    30-35k before 35% health
    35-40k after 35% health
    18.5-20.5k single target
    • Like x 1
  11. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

If you're still using roar after it got nerfed to hell of course your damage is going to be trash lol And nature has an exclusive power in the game that is a burst but most people don't even know how to use it in burst situations.
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

and those were 10 sec parsers? what rotation were you using if you will share as I have never tried a burst loadout with nature
  13. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Ok, then what are the burst damage rotations?
  14. Yaiba Committed Player

PI + Voracious Plant + Savage Growth... is this new for you? :cool: :cool: :cool:
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Stay tuned. Coming Soon™.
  16. JohnnyWatson New Player

nature is awesome as it is now, plz dont change it!
    why choose the only power that is based on damage over time and then complain it doesn´t have great burst damage...?
    choose a different power if u want burst.
    the only thing missing imo is a good healer supercharge.
    • Like x 1
  17. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

Are people completely forgetting that wolf has a decent sized burst upon transformation? So getting a 45k parce over the first 20 seconds is not only not that hard, it's actually a bit low.

Nature has a great melee rotation and a max range rotation that's not far behind the melee one, in many ways it's better as you hit more, it is not uncommon for nature to have averages in the low 40k range and spikes in the 70k range on 3 and 8. Single target can average 19k and have spikes as high as 40k
  18. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I still wonder when Savage Growth stopped giving poison while in DPS role. It used to poison in DPS and pheramones in healer role.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They changed that during the revamp.
  20. Makaveli2989 New Player

Nature damage is fine, not the greatest but not the worst either. The healing issues and bugs is what need to be fixed. But using Wolf form crit bonus to get to 35-41% crit chance with a 10 sec parser isn’t a legit way to demonstrate natures damage!! how about you try it without bonuses and without the timer parser. Do your full rotation over 3-4 times, take out the remaning dots out of the overall damage and take out the remaning seconds of the dots out of your overall time, do the math and then let me know if you can get pass the 30-32k on 3 targets even with 35k might. Good luck with that.