Nature Insectoid Form Restoration Bug - for Batuba

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Charlieboy, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I had a quick glance and couldn't see anyone else had asked for this to be looked at, but since Revamp there has been an issue with using bug form, as instead of it boosting your healing power through resto it actually decreases it, and by quite a lot. This is an obvious error done by accident I am sure but it makes using bug form pointless. In normal form my healer has 28641 restoration, and when I change to bug form that is reduced to 26851. That's losing 1790 resto when it should be boosting it... that's the whole point of having bug form.

Could someone please take a look as I am sure it cant be that hard to fix. Thanks
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just wanted to add I've played around with this ability, sometimes your Resto is unaffected. It's inconsistent.
  3. Batuba Developer

Just to clarify about this ability. Going into Insectoid form does not grant Restoration, nor should it. It increases your healing by a flat 10% for 13 seconds (along with a 15% heal crit chance and 30% heal crit magnitude buff).
    There is a bug however to where you are not getting the full benefit of the 35% restoration buff from healer role while in Insectoid form. I've made a fix for this and hope to get it out for ep35.
    • Like x 4
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

5. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I didnt know about the flat increase and always assumed it was resto related. My bad. At least you found a real bug and thanks for sorting the fix so quickly.