Nature Insectoid Form Perk?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson, Nov 15, 2018.

1. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

In Gorilla Form, Vine Lash & Impaling Thorns become aoe. Can we get Insectoid form changed to turn Swarm Shield into an 8 man shield like Tempest Guard?
    • Like x 4
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And fix it where you don't lose resto when transforming.
    • Like x 1
  3. L T Devoted Player

I saw that report, but it didn't happen to me when I tried it out. My Nature toon isn't at end game though.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Before and after transformation.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Tempest Guard does not absorb 100% damage tho...

Then again, I agree to an extent.

What I would do in Insect Form:

- add Solar Flame to combos
    - Strong Burst Heal on Flourish or Savage Growth while in Bug form
    - Renegeration generates a 50% damage absorbtion shield to you and up to 7 other players. Reason behind this is that Regeneration gives heals where Group Transducer does not to the same amount.

Or: Give Insectoid Form a Tempest Guard-esque shield on use. It's a low cost SC and with Soul Cloak and Eye of Gemini it would be really really cool.
    • Like x 1
  6. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Tempest Guard can also be reset and doesn't require a form restriction. The strong burst heal on flourish I would've been for until the Orb artifact came out. Between the overpowered HoT nature already has and that artifact giving it burst heals, having even more burst from flourish is unnecessary.
  7. Kiramon22 New Player

Um how do I get to look like that, LOL
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

looks like the perk of insectoid form is 1457 restoration less
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Face, Chest, Hands and Legs are the new Crown of Thorns style from various Briefings and Investigations in Atlantis.
    Waist and Back are Astroieda style from Deluge. The Head is Dark Sheeda from the MP. Furious Material on the Back, Waist and Head. Aura is Red Doomed.
    • Like x 1
  10. Baelothon New Player

The bug only affects you when your in healer role. It's a mess.
    • Like x 1
  11. Baelothon New Player

Flourish refreshes all your hots. So nature healer it makes your power consumption much less
  12. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

That assumes you use flourish for the burst heal portion. I use flourish every 6s just as a mental guarantee that my hots are up instead of having to count seconds in my head while minding mechanics. My power consumption wouldn't change considering rarely does flourish line up with when a burst heal is actually needed so the increased heal from it would be useless.
  13. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I 100% agree about the need for an 8 man shield. Puts nature at a real disadvantage and so many new raid content needs a healer with an 8 man shield. Even if it was a new Iconic power that was supercharge only, at least that would at least be better than what we have now. While we are talking Swarm Shield, can the animation for the shield be enhanced so you can actually see it? Players in your group dont know I have popped a shield cos when zoomed out the animation is so ******* faint.
    • Like x 1
  14. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

I have both a water and nature end game healers. I like the fact that they played differently. If a player truly like the preventive style healing and non-SC 8-man shields then just roll with water. Not a fan of advocating one powerset by simply taking the move another healer set that made it unique.

Shields may be the current meta, but if HoT becomes the next meta, should I advocate water getting buffed form (like bug) and HoT pheromone stacking? Before non-SC 8 man shields came into existence, people still finished raids.
    • Like x 3
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nature wouldn't "need" an 8 man shield if they released artifacts that took advantage of what makes other healer powersets unique.
    • Like x 1
  16. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I agree .