Nature healing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Nautical enthusiast, May 6, 2018.

1. Nautical enthusiast Well-Known Player

Regen is pretty much a useless SC. It more beneficial to put a third hot on your bar. Toning down the healing and adding an shield to regen would actually make it useful. With the high power consumption I don't see how this would make nature OP, just bring it more inline withe the other healing powers.
    • Like x 1
  2. Solankeee New Player

Go for the loadout: Metabolism, Blossom, Sawage Growth, Swarm Shield, Flourish, Cross Polination

Then go for all power related white sockets to increase your power pool. Use handblasters on targets to get power.

Rotation: Clip Sawage Growth with Metabolism, then use handblasters on targets for few seconds, then Flourish into Cross Polination. Then repeat. If you're in trouble, then Swarm Shield and Blossom. Just remember to stay active all the time with your handblasters in between using your powers, to get your power back up.

I have absolutely no problems healing with Nature.

EDIT: The only thing that is a problem for me, is if someone suddenly drops below 20-30% health and i need their health back up. I usually go instant Swarm Shield to block all incoming damage and just let the HoTs do the work to bring their health back up.
    • Like x 2
  3. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

mines is metab, flourish, blossom, bloom, swarm, regen

works well for me
  4. TheLorax 10000 Post Club

While Savage Growth was broken I had swapped it out for Regen, I agree it's not a terribly amazing SC but it got the job done.
  5. Nautical enthusiast Well-Known Player

I'm new to the forums, not the game. I'm saying that nature could use a Shield SC like other powers. Regen isn't worth the spot on your bar over a third hot. Giving regen a shield would balance it out with other powers. I don't how the op translated in to give me your load out and healing tips.
  6. Plowed In Dedicated Player

Agree Regen isn’t what it used to be...

As for unsolicitated advice -> understood ;) *Erases initial response and zips it...*
    • Like x 1
  7. Tilz Loyal Player

Agree. That SC isn't really good. A shied SC would be great
    • Like x 1
  8. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Do you still have to go bug mode to get the most out of nature? That was always the major turn off to me.
  9. TheLorax 10000 Post Club

No. It just gives you a temporary stat boost. I'm not sure if they fixed the broken restoration stat in bug mode either, or if lowering your resto in bug mode was intended.
  10. Tilz Loyal Player

Nope, you dont have to
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Regen imo is crap it would have been better as a shield and heal .I mean its nature so should of been both :).
  12. TheLorax 10000 Post Club

Speaking of shields, I'm surprised we don't have a "Bark Skin" power. Just seems like an obvious ability for Nature.
    • Like x 1
  13. firerob Level 30

the sc of nature are useless, the dogs useless, insectoid useless as well, the wolf does not hurt in precision and the gorilla very slow, after the revamp has ruined this power that I like a lot
  14. firerob Level 30

the sc of the nature are useless,the dogs useless, insectoid useless also, the wolf does not hunt in precision either with the mastery and the gorilla very slow, after the revant has ruines this power that i like a lot
    • Like x 1
  15. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

spider web 8 man group shield
    • Like x 2
  16. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

LOVE IT lol idk it wasn't thought about .
  17. Plowed In Dedicated Player

Nope
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 10000 Post Club

You must have not played Nature much during its AM Era. Dog form is great in PvP. Gorilla is slow but he's great for PftT and his roars heal the group. I'll agree Insect is useless but at least you get a good damage buff from Wolf.
    • Like x 1
  19. Plowed In Dedicated Player

Yep, ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. firerob Level 30

the wolf does more critical damage only 5 seconds the remains the same,
    the gorilla does damage damage only the multi adds to the boss damage is normal rather a little slow,pvp is relative the game goes on with dlc ,
    i have 404 sp i have done so many tests but useless, now i am trying the total prcision,but the singol makes good damage but the multiadds very little
    the mastery with the sc of the gorilla wolf does not work