Nature Healing help

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Awsome, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Brit Loyal Player

I run Orb, Fang, and Gemini. I would not use the Demon Fang for any healer build unless it was also getting paired with the Orb. Orb helps to resolve spike damage better, but at the expense of spike power cost, and the Fang offsets that nicely.

Gemini does pair very nicely with the Soul Cloak, but when you're talking about 25% supercharges, the Cloak isn't really needed in order to pull the uptime on Gemini that you're going to want. The Cloak has an increasing usefulness when it applies to the larger supercharges.
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

very similar loadout to others:

swarm shield
    metabolism
    savage growth and
    blossom are standards

for the other two slots i like cross pollination over flourish. just seems to conserve my power more then i'll either run regeneration or bloom depending on my mood or what im running.

i think regeneration needs a look at. early on it was one of the best supercharges in game. its not quite the fail safe it used to be but there are situations where it comes through (for example casting it right before sinestro does his big group hit in the BB alert or when the merciless does his jump slam). i love the bloom power. i find its best when cast at the very start of a fight. by itself its hots are strong but you cant count on it to give a fast burst heal in the event of something incoming fast.

i'm forgetting my artifacts at the moment mostly beause they arent as well developed as my main character. i think i currently have the orb, soul cloak and the rings all at 100. for me the most important things to have are the accelerated metabolism mainframe and power efficiency mods.

ive been using this loadout pretty much from day one. nature healing has been a little more challenging since the revamp but its not as broken as what happened to some of the other dps powers. as my healers are alts i dont spend that much time experimenting with loadouts to see if theres anything more efficient. in the old days there were lots of other loadout combinations i saw worked just as well. the trick with nature is to avoid spamming away your power. its a very spamable powerset.

i hate using bug form as well. it does have its benefits but i put way too much effort into my healers styles to be looking at bug form in cut scenes.