Nature dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Outlaw Trevor, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Outlaw Trevor Well-Known Player

So I been on the healing role side since I been playing this game (about 4 years) and I been just about all the healing powers, most I know how to use. I like nature, I figured out the healing side but the dps I’m kinda confused still. People are saying how broken it is but I’m confused as to what’s broken?

I use both wolf and gorilla form, but I thought maybe wolf form was better to go with. My LO was the melee loadout using SG, thorn burst, and sonic cry (with swarm and HV added in), but going up against people like munitions or earth or most powers I’m not seeing what’s broken about it unless I’m just using it wrong I’m guessing.

Oh and for my arts I have both Strat and trans at 200 and solar at 180
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's an exploit with Nature that is getting fixed, it's against the forum rules to discuss exploits so I wouldn't ask about it here.

ObsidianChill did an updated Nature guide not long ago that's decent. I also have a Nature toon so if you have any specific question I can probably answer.

I also use Trans/Strat/Solar for my single target spec. For AoE I use Trans/Eye of Gemini/Soul Cloak and take advantage of the Wolf buff.