Nature DPS non-form

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Thundermancer, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Thundermancer New Player

Hey, how's everyone today?

I'm sorry If this has already been asked and answered before. I found a thread about this on the forum but it was from 2015.

I'm in the process of remaking my Atlantean character into a modern "city witch doctor" type of character. My choices have been between Fire and Nature for the theme and I have decided on Nature (a combo would have been the best).

Looking around the recent Nature builds on the internet they all seem to use forms (for Roar I think?)

However I don't want to turn into an animal. Is there another ability that I can change out the forms with so I can stay human?

Btw I'm not looking for a meta BiS DPS build but hopefully it can still dish out good damage?
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Sure, you can just slot a supercharge (Carnivorous Plants recommended) in your 6th slot instead of a form change.

3 poisons, harvest, roar, supercharge

The form changes are primarily used for the stat boosts you get from the form change (kinda like an extra trinket) and not for roar specifically.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just to piggyback off Plowed, if you don't like Roar, Voracious Plants will also work.
    • Like x 1
  4. Thundermancer New Player

Thanks for the help guys! It seem to work well ingame!
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

roar and impaling thorns both work wonders. my current dps loadout is briar, harvest, hive shield, hard light shield, impaling thorns, and bloom. because of bloom and the two shields i very rarely take damage and because of the two aoe dots briar and harvest and impaling thorns i tend to do some pretty good damage.