Nature damage parser

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Evaleigh, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dene Devoted Player

Is that happening tonight/now?
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Thats exactly why i report some things privately and hope they get fixed before everyone finds out.
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Even new content adds it would be a waste to burn your super or supers on adds save it for the boss. And don't die or let your dots drop or your f'ed lol
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

all speculation just because you found a good rotation or used other factors to inflate your numbers with this one power doesn't mean that the other powers aren't capable of doing the same in hands of people that have put in more time with that power we have barely had time to min max our load outs yet. people really need to quit this looking for OP power nonsense this is a team based game, not a DPS contest
    • Like x 1
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

I guess so. Someone had a pic in this thread and someone from the EU server posted in dcuo discord earlier with the info. How the AF3 OP items went up to IL 180 and AoJ ones went up to IL 192. He also had the stat boosts for each AoJ OP item. The only 1 i remember was the OP head was +179 might. If u scroll back in the dcuo discord u could find the post. I just looked and it was at 1:29am in gotham city dcuo discord channel. Well 1:29 my time. Im central time zone btw.
    • Like x 1
  6. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

Read further please. Already posted both Parses without "inflating" my damage and posted a video as well.
    If you actually took the time to read then you would see that I asked if anyone else got such high numbers with a loadout or other power yet. Never have I said that others can't do this at all. Thanks for your input though.
    • Like x 4
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Yeah it did... i went to 206.. gained about 400 might :D

thks for pinpointing where to look, though :)

• Like x 1
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

thats correct, or at least how it was before revamp idk if it still that way. It would also be more with less ppl in group, you power dumps I mean vs being in a 4-8 group.
  9. Ringz Dedicated Player

I came back to check on things and reading everything through, I'd like to commend the OP for keeping composure and instead of defensive responses, actually taking others advice, asking questions, and following up with other parsers back to back to back.. I was very skeptical on this thread when things started out.

Either way, that is something I can highly respect. The OP items were buffed without a notice or public notice, so that was something you couldn't control.

Overall nature again has things that needs to be looked at, along with other powers. As taboo as it sounds, I really hope the devs and the "live playtesting" they said they were doing, is coming along productive. That spytle HL video, is sadly in the back of my mind tho.
    • Like x 2
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

man that was horrible wasnt it?
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

Just need to make all SC forms last for 15 seconds. Problem solved.

6 pages and no devs response?
  12. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

Been testing a bit more and without Carnivorous plants I'm hitting 18.3k on average. It's a bit more balanced that way so if they patch Carnivorous plants to not be able to be refreshed by harvest/thorn burst then it would end up to be more in line with other powers. Although 18.3k/s is still a lot. Maybe Impaling thorns is a bit too powerful on 3 targets as well, maybe adjust it so that it splits after 1 target instead of after 4 targets like it is now on live.
    Currently Impaling thorns does 1250 on average above 35% hp, maybe make it so only the target gets full damage and all other enemies nearby gets their damage split like it does on 8 targets currently.
    • Like x 1
  13. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

I feel like that would cripple the other 3 forms too much though. Dog form is already pretty bad right now unfortunately.
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no b/c that cripples nature as thats its whole theme.

I'd say up the power cost on the abilities in the video above so 'IF' people are going to flock to this then they will have to spend more on power to make it work.

after all thats what they said no? more dmg = high power cost.

or they can lower the overall dmg across the board of natures abilities that are doing to much dmg vs over power sets. when they go to adjust powers ect.
  15. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

Harvest is a 200 power cost, Impaling a 300 cost and voracious is a 100 cost. Upping voracious cost would make it pretty bad outside of gorilla I fear.
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

how so? it deals bonus dmg vs adds with poison, its AoE and tends to hit hard.
  17. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Yes, kudos to the OP.
    • Like x 2
  18. Evaleigh Well-Known Player

Well mainly because it's the only move nature has that you can use inbetween harvest refreshes. Making it a higher power cost will make other loadouts power hungry as well like human form dps. Although it will do more damage it'll take loads of power only because gorillas Impaling thorns is too powerful right now
  19. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

I've never been nature & have no intention of ever being nature, the power doesn't interest me.

However, Eva is a very good dps & they need to be careful when attempting to nerf 1 loadout/rotation (in any given power) cos it's considered op that they don't inadvertently make it useless for people not using that particular loadout.

I hope they err on the side of buffing the powers like quantum, etc that need it & fixing things which aren't hitting properly instead of going down the nerf route (unless of course something is broken)
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

What I'm wondering is how all of this somehow escaped the final balance on test chart? If people who weren't testing are consistently getting 17k, 18k+, why was nature's best rotation only listed as being at 14.5, same as the others? How did all of these bugs (roar, finisher not splitting, supercharge dot getting refreshed, etc.) escape notice for one of the most tested powers of the game? Maybe just because of the hurried nature of the last few weeks of the revamp, I guess.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.