Name Change

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by CaptainMagnesium, Mar 15, 2013.

1. CaptainMagnesium New Player

When I first started to play DCUO I did not realize that there were more options for when you create a character. My name was CaptainMagnesium for the first account. I made a second account after realizing I could get a more unique character, I then named myself CaptainMgnesium. I got level 30 on my second account and the name CaptainMgnesium bugs me every time I log on. Is there any way to have my name changed back to CaptainMagnesium without altering my data? Thanks
  2. Saami Loyal Player

I believe that only way is to buy name change device in marketplace. It cost 1000sc.
  3. CaptainMagnesium New Player

Thank you, but it looks like I'm not getting a name change then :/
  4. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Saami's right, you would need to purchase a character name change token to replace your current name. Please let us know if you have any more issues!
  5. Legacy Wraith New Player

Can one change the name in their station account , see my name in game is Nephilim King because I changed it ages ago from Legacy Wraith , but my station account name is still Legacy Wraith can I change my station account name to Nephilim King
  6. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

7. Legacy Wraith New Player

than you very much
  8. Legacy Wraith New Player

lol thank you
  9. Joe Bouthner New Player

Is there anyway to Change the WebSite Forum name, i guess it would be, i dont want my name showing
  10. Saami Loyal Player

I did some research, but couldnt find any way to change forum name.
    You may have to contact forum admin for that request.
  11. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

You might want to contact the forum admin to see if he can assist you with this.

Answer Title: Official Forums: Contacting the Forum Admin
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32330