Mystic Symbol of the Seven and episode buffs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrStoob, Sep 17, 2020.

1. MrStoob Well-Known Player

The 'Mystic Symbol of the Seven' artefact never receives a buff in episodes, while all the other ones I use do. Seems a minimum of Health is buffed on 160 level arts except that one. Any particular reason anyone know?
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

What do you mean by "buff in episodes"? Can you take a screenshot of the artifact and your stats to show what you mean? Artifacts dont really receives buffs in Episodes. Since they are stat based they should see an increase in Stats.
    • Like x 2
  3. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I know some artifacts are clamped in open worlds. But I've never seen it in actual instanced content
  4. MrStoob Well-Known Player

So here's my art stats when I'm in my base, which should be the base stats (no pun intended):
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And when in Themyscira:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I've only demonstrated the Manacles but it's the same with all other arts - a fairly large buff is received when in episode content for all arts except the Mystic Symbol of the Seven. Just seemed a bit odd. *shrug*
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Is it just Health that's buffed?
  6. MrStoob Well-Known Player

For the ones that are 160+, yes. When I inspect other players with low arts, they seem to have other things buffed too like dom or whatever.
    I'd assumed that the game buffs your arts to bring your overall stats up to a respectable level for that content and while I don't feel impeded particularly, I'd just wondered why that one uniquely didn't receive the same.