Mystery beneath the Atlantis Map.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gromm865s, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Gromm865s Active Player

Found this, no idea what to think. Under the map of Atlantis.
    [IMG]
  2. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

Image does not appear.
  3. Gromm865s Active Player

Couple more, all in a line, from biggest to the city pic.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  4. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Looks like residues of a copy/paste during design.
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Ive always wondered what that was. That has been there since the days that PS3 users could glitch the Watchtower and get outside towards the Earth. Its still there and I have screenshots from my PS4. Its also in any of the Legends PvP maps if you happen to fall through the floor. Ive always wanted to know what it was, but could never figure out what. Never really asked, but figured someone would eventually lol.

Mepps, what is this?
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I seen this when I fell outta Watchtower

If u open ur inventory with yourself in front of it and you’ll see yourself in the inventory screen behind your character, I think took a picture of it from the one time I fell
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, took a photo of "Haasts in Carbonite" one time she glitched out of the game and logged in outside of the WatchTower :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Gromm865s Active Player

That's interesting to know, I thought this was just an atlantis map thing.
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

every map from metro to Gotham, to HQ's, to solo instances, theres one of these everywhere
  10. Rainnifer Committed Player

This is a stretch but I've dabbled in game designing some what, and in some 3D things I did, there would be an "object" for your "hud" hidden in the level so you'd see it on your screen but unless you managed to get out of the map you wouldn't see the actual flat looking object of it. Hard to explain but I feel like this is a remnant of a thing they place everywhere so you can see your hud. Or something.