My thoughts on Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Jul 31, 2020.

1. BushyTailed New Player

[/quote]

Thanks.

So it's just bad luck that I never saw more than 4 or 5 participants in a boss fight getting their *** handled and just have to try longer?
    You sure it scales? Because I'm a one-shot for Ares or Murks at wills.
    And the N'th metal is useless from now on, forever, so I can throw everything away and shouldn't bother to stack and store it in the bank?
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'm not "sure", no. Lightning struck my house Friday and destroyed my internet so I can't test it until replacement devices arrive. However, Mepps has stated multiple times on the forums that the difficulty of the fights scales based on who's attacking. There's some wiggle room in how that is interpreted but I would take the community manager at his word. Maybe if he sees this he'll step in and elaborate.
    • Like x 1
  3. BushyTailed New Player

Oh, I'm sorry for your trouble!

Thanks for answering anyway.
    • Like x 1
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

But heres the thing with finding a different phase, its usually dead, and in a dead phase your unlikely to beat the bosses in the time frame. This is why people are doing what they were because with a 8 man group its almost impossible to beat these bosses or your barely beat them in time, and with hydra 3.5 minutes just isnt enough because his health is scaling as if theres a entire server fighting him.
    • Like x 1
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

The one shots will be a 1 shot regardless of how many players are there. There will just be more players on a knee. But always block when the giant red letters come on screen and it's easy to survive.
    As of right now, the scaling doesn't seem to be working. They're pretty impossible to beat under 15ppl and melt at 35 to 40plyrs
    • Like x 2
  6. Earth742 Well-Known Player

My 2¢:
    I have not, as of yet, tackled the Solo, Alerts or Raids/World Bosses.
    I have so far learned that 3 NPCs can overwhelm you & Knock You OUT, more often than not. I had been active enough that on any of my characters, I could juggle 2-4 opponents easy, taking them down 1 by 1 or all at once, depending on the mob in question.
    Not so in Wonderverse.

Also, some NPCs have the ability to One-Shot PCs, from 100% Health to 0%, K.O.-instant.

On my latest run, a 3 NPC mob was following another player; first 2 went past me in pursuing their target, 3rd attacked me as I was working on an objective. When the first two either killed or lost their prey, they also attacked me. I barely survived/beat that encounter, with hardly any pixels left in my health meter. And I had to work for it.
    Still not sure how I should feel about it.

Spending most of the Cash portion of a mission's Rewards on the REPAIR BILL, is disappointing...
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

What's your CR? at cr312 enemies tickle me now in open world, and theres has to be at least 5+ in the alert to make dip to 50% quickly that's with no heals going.

This new gear I've been seeing huge increases to defense and health, my main that's a healer is sitting at nearly 110k-115k health now and that's with nothing in health to boost it or any buffs.
    • Like x 1
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

The chars I have played in Wonderverse so far have been CR 218, 27 & 256; the 256 got clobbered the most. As far as I can tell, the Event was boosting them to 299.
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, you're gonna get clobbered unfortunately. I went in at 313 on dps side and felt like Superman taking down a mugger
    • Like x 1
  10. BushyTailed New Player

One-shotted by at wills, not special attacks with a forewarning.

And even with that warning, sometimes there quite the lag and I've already issued several commands and don't get the control back in time to block.
    • Like x 1
  11. BushyTailed New Player

My actual motiviation killer is that I need to complete several collections to be allowed to buy stuff for my hideout, end most other things seem to be locked by CR.

And I never before managed to complete any collection during the free to play time.

Just for protocol: until now I never participated in or got a notification of a defeat of one of the attackers (Murk, Athena, Ares, etc.),
    Players are always losing, in my experience.
  12. kentasaiba Well-Known Player

Can someone tell me how to raise Wonderverse's prestige?