My thoughts on the revamp

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Gozzreal, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Gozzreal New Player

I personally like the idea. The game feels more customisable. However, I think raids need to be looked into, well more of khandaq. I have not had a good run sense returning and I am not sure why. I saw a couple of old vids to see if my group was doing the aquaduct portion right. And it seemed to me we were, even though none of us died as often, the rock kept getting annhilated. Didnt matter how many times we downed the water seekers. Sorry, trying really hard not to complain here but when a group of player 50+ cr cannot complete the first portion of a raid that leaves much to be desired. Outside of that, seems to me that duos, solos, and 4's are still pretty enjoyable. Now another grievence I have had the displesure of coming to know is the sp craze. Cr is one this I enjoyed in the past but to be rejected from leauge because of sp rating is kind of a drag. Feels too much like world of warcraft with that kind of thing. But its not like everyone does it. I just do not see the sence in grinding for cr and sp just to get to the end game progression.