My MOF brought the wrong weapon

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Pyrometers, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Pyrometers Active Player

basically i clicked HB and got the MA can i get my marks back on USPS
  2. True Despair Well-Known Player

3. Skyfairy New Player

I doubt it. You get a confirmation box whenever you purchase vendor gear asking if you're sure you want to buy for x role.

In future whenever purchasing gear I suggest taking a little extra time to ensure you get what it is you actually want.
    • Like x 1
  4. Del Maestro Well-Known Player

I almost one upped you. I decided to clean my control and started cleaning the face buttons as the character select screen popped up and a message immediately pooped up asking if I'm sure I wanted to delete my character, and before I realized, I hit another button. Lucky it was cancel
  5. xkillarxpantex New Player

Send a ticket to SOE and they may change it.
  6. Citrik Well-Known Player

That would be an insane amount of bad luck considering you have to input your character's name before you can delete it.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

They will not give them back sadly, if you send a support ticket they will tell you to be more careful.
  8. Del Maestro Well-Known Player

oh, you do? i never deleted a character. when on character selection i hit triangle and a confirmation notice flashed, i must have hit cancel right away. i thought it was just a confirm or select option, didnt realize you had to enter the name, the screen flashed too quick. i guess it wasnt as close as i thought. my stomach still dropped when it happened
  9. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Look on a bright side.....you get to play with MA weapon.
  10. Radium Devoted Player

Before they used to do this, but since the confirmation box was put in they no longer will.
  11. Sir Arcanium New Player

Pretty much, sounds like you were going to fast. If you open up a menu and scroll down fast as possible sometimes your controls are not always in sync with what you see on screen. Biggest example of this I see all the time when I'm selling trash to the vendor. If you sell really quickly you start hearing the cash sound, but the item doesn't disappear for several seconds. If you move down and hit sell it will start having problems, even potentially selling the wrong item. Luckily in this case you can just buy it back... but yeah.

I've noticed lag playing havoc with in game menus before. It's just best to wait for the game to catch up some times. Plus look on the bright side, no weapon is really that bad any more. You might have to respc your skill points to master MA instead, but your over all effectiveness will be about the same, if you can pull the combo's off at least. It's not like before were one or two weapons were OP and the rest were complete garbage.