Up-Votes Needed My League's Log Timestamps Are incorrect

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Mr. G, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Mr. G New Player

Hello. Apologies if this has been brought up before but I just recently returned to DCUO. Yesterday Sunday, Sept. 20th, I created my league "The Galaxy Force" (Hero) and I noticed the timestamps for my log activities are incorrect dates as they stated 9/21 yesterday and 9/22 today. The times are correct just the dates are incorrect. Is there a way to fix this on my end or do I need to submit a ticket?

Thank you both players and devs for your attention towards this.
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The time stamps I think are based on Pacific Time, Daybreak's home time zone or another timezone.
  3. Mr. G New Player

I would think it would be the timezone of the leader/creator's timezone instead. Also, I spoke with Mepps earlier and he thought it was my PS4 system's time/date issue but that wasn't the case either. Also, I don't believe it's pacific timezone because it was a whole day ahead and pacific to me who is central timezone is a two hour behind difference. For example, yesterday was 9/20 but it showed 9/21 once I created the league last night.

Still, thanks for the feedback though Lorax. By chance is your league not on your correct timezone either?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've lived in two separate timezones and managed three leagues over the past few years, I've never seen the timestamps align with my time.
  5. Mr. G New Player

Nice! I want to know if that is that's the case and if so why is it like that? A bug or programming issue and if it can be fixed in the far future. 2020 marks my 36th year as a gamer, I have played 14 MMOs and have lead 8 clans/guilds/leagues/tribes in other games.

Which many have had the correct time of activities and creation of said league/clan with correct dates in my region with no issue. Also, the timestamps are accurate, just the date is off by 1 day later. I hope the senior community manager Mepps can shed some light on the internal reasoning as to why it's like that in DCUO. If nothing can be done to change it, so be it, but I am curious to know why it's programmed like that.

Anyhow, it's good to be back. Thank you for your feedback and have a good one Lorax.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just for a visual example I donated a few base items today at 10:44 AM Eastern Time. The log says I donated them today at 8:44 PM. A 10 hour difference.

[IMG]