my inventory I have these two items...

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by metro2k, May 8, 2020.

1. metro2k Well-Known Player

in my inventory I have these two items.
    can you tell me what they are for?
    thanks

[IMG]
  2. DesertMP New Player

They're 2 out of 3 items you have to go find for Lois in BoP: Metropolis in order to get her weekly mission to kill the escaped metahuman experiment over in the NE corner of the map by the dam.
    • Like x 1
  3. metro2k Well-Known Player

hi DesertMP!
    I'm already doing the weekly mission metahuman, but I have never used this items
    are you sure they are not used for anything else?
    however I don't know how these two came about
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're just junk items for a one time mission. You had to go around the city and find 3 clues about the chaos in Metropolis. If you've already completed the mission you can just delete the items.
    • Like x 2
  5. metro2k Well-Known Player

I didn't remember this mission.
    I received these two items on all characters that I use on the first day of the new episode and thought it was recent content.
    Thanks for the info
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The mission is called Turn Over Every Stone. You have to help Lois Lane investigate the chaos by finding three pieces of evidence around Metropolis:
    1. Find clues about the zoo breakout
    2. Search for clues revealing the source of the pheromones.
    3. Discover who is responsible for the hysteria in Metropolis.

When you find all three items, bring them back to Lois Lane to complete the mission. Then you can delete the items.
    • Like x 2
  7. metro2k Well-Known Player

8. Kalbobbybob New Player

In the Bop Metropolis Lois Lane mission I completed the first two parts but now it just says get glues on culprits. Youtube says I should have gotten a camera from Jimmy Olsen but there has never been a tag over Jimmy's head to talk to him to get the camera. How do I get the camera or how do I restart the mission?