My first experience with three toxic Alert "teammates", I still cannot process it

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aquagirl, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Magnificent Loyal Player

Whoops. You got me. I made a mistake in my formatting so I guess according to you everything I do and say must be wrong.

Add "logical fallacy" to your list of terms to research. ;)
  2. Cosmos Girl Well-Known Player

Well... Get use to it. I don't mean to sound cold hearted but that's reality with random groups sometimes. Everyone who's played here has come across players like this. Don't let them ruin your gameplay and waste your time. Just ignore and move on, a majority of players will help you. Report if you think that's best. I recently came across a player who said I was filling the o2 tanks too quickly in one of the Spindrift station. Apparently he said he observed me doing it. blah blah blah. But I was actually in the the flooded room multiple times asking for o2. He probably needed his brain and eyes checked, but I just said whatever, and put him on my ignore list.

It looks like these people kicked other players already and were locked out of kicking you. I thank DCUO for this feature.
  3. Monkeyboy Committed Player

At this point, based on your scrambled dome, I'm only risking getting banned. You took a simple thing and made it into a complicated mess, a first year Psych101 student would laugh at. Where did I imply because you made a mistake, your wrong? If you read that right, you were so triggered, you could not operate within a simple form that you have proven to use. Yeah...BOOOOM!!!!!! Dome Explosion! I did end one post with, "Think before you act", no? LOL!!!
  4. Magnificent Loyal Player

Can someone translate this into English for me?

It's as if you're reading responses by other people on other forums to different things, combining them all together in some sort of word soup, then just spilling it all over your posts.