My (3) PSN Playstation Store cards are not working

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by OtherWorldly, Jun 18, 2017.

1. OtherWorldly Active Player

My (3) PSN Playstation Store cards are not working. That's $75 dollars. What do I do? I need phone numbers..this going thru page after page is not helping. And I don't know the secret answer to the secret question upon login.. I have no ideal what I put there. Please get back to me asap..
  2. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

You need Sony's support for the PSN, not Daybreak. And Sony does not have one international support, everything at Sony is "by country" (and Dollar is quite common). That also means: You need a PSN card from your country to work in the first place. A card from Mexico will not work in the USA, even though cards for the Mexican market are US Dollar cards, and vice versa (common problem near the border). Cards from Canada will not workk in the US (and vice versa), cards from Australia don't work in New Zealand (and vice versa) etc. Scammers trading PSN cards in DCUP (despite being against the EULA/ToS) often do not even know about the country restriction.

If you are from the US (which I assume) try:

Support Website: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/corporate/contactus/
    Phone: 1-877-971-7669

If not, google for the support hotline number in your country. Also: they will not/should not help you if you don't now the answer to your secret question. Which is totally OK IMO because it saves people who actually care about account security from being hacked via social engineering.

And that's about all the help you can/will get here, since it is the wrong location you're looking for a solution.