"Museum" Proposal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sprout Robinson, May 15, 2021.

1. Sprout Robinson Active Player

Let me preface this with: I have no idea how complicated this would be.

A lot of the characters, enemy or otherwise, in this game are REALLY cool looking! However, the enemies obviously attack you (and disappear rather quickly after they've been defeated!), and even the friendlies are often set to move constantly.

Would it be possible to have some sort of museum function? This could perhaps just be a sort of walkthrough mode of a raid that lets you look at things. Or it could be like a museum- I'm chuckling that this is the reference I'm going to make- in the old 90's NES game Kirby, there was a museum function that allowed you to look at stationary bad guys (and also get their powers, because Kirby, but I'm quite literally just a nerd who thinks your stuff looks cool and wants the ability to get a better look at it). And my goodness the ability to zoom in on them would be even cooler!

In-game, a literal walk around museum feels like a Watchtower or Batcave thing. An easier option might be a flip-through "library" where you can select "Satyr" for instance and then look at/rotate/zoom in on the model of a Satyr. Library feels more like a Fortress of Solitude thing.

I don't know if there's other players who would enjoy this, but I've been thinking about it for months now and figured it couldn't hurt to post. Let me look at your nice work dammit! :p
    • Like x 2
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

There’s been a couple times where I went back and watched the DLC preview and saw details in the enemies I hadn’t noticed before when the devs do their “No-Hate” mode. Also when they released the anniversary base items of the statues of some of the game’s bosses, it was cool to see some of the previously missed details.
    • Like x 1
  3. inferno Loyal Player

In the FF raid, I was curious of the stuff outside and remembered that a friend once got stuck outside. Well, it happened to me one day and I apologized to everyone in the raid but I just had to go around the whole map and see how the ship was constructed inside the Legion map ( i was the tank so they just had to wait but I hurriedly took as much pics as I can in a few minutes) . I kid you not, i was laughing and taking photos of stuff. That first area where you teleport? There's a huge vertical chamber underneath full of pods and it's fully constructed outside. As I swung around the ship's exterior map, I saw an off-side bay that was holding 8 or 10 brainiacs. I sent all the photos to my league psn chat.
    • Like x 1