Murk or Mike Singletary?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tukuan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. BumblingB I got better.

What was in that gif you shared. lol
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I vote to leave murk as he is, it makes people pay attention, with it being so late in the DLC ppl zone out and just let the healer heal Murk's damage, at least now ppl are actually trying to roll out of the way or block for once.
  4. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

These bosses are already tedious enough, and as you mentioned the dlc is aging, so eventually less people will be running the bounties, which will make it even harder for people to get them done in the future. This needs to be fixed
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

But as we get stronger they will also become weaker, as they should. So up and coming players wont be struggling too hard.
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I find the lag caused by changing forms more irritating than murks behavior.

Its like being mental with more mental included.
    • Like x 1
  7. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Say that to the previous open world bosses that still require a raid sized group to beat
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Any of the previous bosses can be soloed by any tank ... and a week ago I was lucky in a group of 3 healers to successfully make both bosses from the BOP ... well, this is the lyrics ... the current bosses have a timer and if you have to sit two thirds in the block, then with with a small group, you simply do not have the opportunity to kill him in time. So yes, I agree with you, Murk needs to be brought to his senses;)
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Guess only a select few on these forums like bounties to challenges
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Really? Have you seen how it's on other platforms? You'd be lucky to get 7 players. With how he is, he's impossible to hit. LoL

No thank you, he needs a fix.