Munitions

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ImBigCapo, Feb 14, 2018.

1. ImBigCapo New Player

Can we get better defense with munitions? I know rocket retreat is good shield with survival but come on i feel like we’re more vulnerable then others
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

Much in the same way Rage is a melee power and therefore suffers doing range damage, I suspect the answer is Munitions shines as a range power and sacrifices some defense in exchange for the safety of distance.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You could try empowered channeling. That might help. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Are you kidding? that's the best shield out there; outside of Rocket Jump.
    I like Rocket Jump better, it keeps you moving forward and they both do damage also.
    It has the quickest refreah time 3 or 6 secs, I think. You can keep refreshing it.
    You can't beat that. Effectively, you always have a shield and can regenerate it constantly.
    • Like x 1
  5. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Earth needs a good shield first, i'm calling dibs... but seriously some powers really need a good shield.
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You can only get more defense through gear, and Muni has a lot of "vulnerable to interrupt" powers, so try the empowered channeling mod.
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Just curious, why more defense? My alt has no problems, and I don't run with a shield. Sure you can be lunged and knocked down. But I haven't been hit hard enough to die from that. Why do you think you need a shield? All trolls have the best power for the issues we are having. It's called an agro dump, which is also a shield. If your I'm content with no tank, like duos or alert. Use the agro dump and you'll be fine.
  8. Duzzit Active Player

Earth has an amazing tap mellee shield, best ingame